Vote for ryan tannehill!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for ryan tannehill!!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill of the Miami Dolphins is a finalist for Pepsi Max NFL Rookie Of The Week honors for games played from November 22-26. He is also a nominee for the The GMC Never Say Never Moment Of The Week, which honors the best moment or play of the week that represents determination and perseverance.

Tannehill completed 18 of 26 passes for 253 yards and one touchdown as the Dolphins beat the Seahawks 24-21. With a nine yard completion to Davone Bess in the game, Tannehill set the team record for most passing yards in a season by a Dolphins rookie quarterback and now has 2,373 yards on the season. Tannehill moved past Dan Marino who passed for 2,210 yards as a rookie in 1983.

Tannehill marched Miami 80 yards for the tying score. Tannehill drove the Dolphins 65 yards in the game's final minute and a half to set up kicker Dan Carpenter's winning field goal as time expired in a 24-21 victory.

Fans can vote for Tannehill for the Pepsi Max NFL Rookie Of The Week on http://www.NFL.com/rookies beginning Tuesday at 9 A.M. ET and ending on Friday at 3 P.M. ET. The Pepsi Max NFL Rookie Of The Week will be announced Friday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network and on NFL.com.

Fans may vote for on Tannehill's comeback on NFL.com/gmc following Monday Night Football and ending on Friday at 3 PM ET to determine the GMC Never Say Never Moment Of The Week. The winner will be announced Friday during NFL Network’s “Around the League” show and then posted on NFL.com.

After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi MAX NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January. The Pepsi MAX NFL Rookie of the Year will be announced at the second annual “NFL Honors” awards show in New Orleans on Saturday, February 2, the night before Super Bowl XLVII.

After the regular season, fans will have a chance to determine the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Year, from among the 17 weekly winners. Fans can vote for the winner and enter for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl XLVII on NFL.com/gmc throughout the month of January.

What for? I don't vote for anyone who doesn't really deserve it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Is he up for worst QB in the league that dosent play for the Jests, Cardinals, or Jags? If so he has my vote.

Damnit WV. You're becoming bipolar on us! Weren't you calling him Tannebeast a week or so ago? :lol:

Now you're calling him a bottom five QB? The guy has crap to work with other than Hartline & Bess and his OLine & running game are very inconsistent. I can understand the ups and downs. I mean just last week he was everyone's hero for leading us to a 4th quarter comeback win against a top 5 NFL D. Now, it seems like everyone's just about labeling him a bust!

Back
Top Bottom