Vote Ryan Tannehill for Rookie of the week at NFL.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Ryan Tannehill for Rookie of the week at NFL.com

words1-1.jpg
I was trying to express that the description used for Tannehill's results on Week 2 was useless.

Is there a better word than "futile"?
I will appreciate your critics about it because as can see I'm from Mexico so my mother language is Spanish.

I voted for him but think they'll give it to Luck....but the main thing is this, how awesome that we at last have a young QB that can be this good....that's what matters to me......now get him some weapons!!

Ozzy rules!!

yeah wtf I saw that too. Wack ass NFL.com always trying to screw the Fins. I also noticed that sunday night the only team with no writeup on nfl.com was the fins. Not one word about Bush or Tanny.
Well in fact that's somehow exaggerated because NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders placed Reggie as his Primetime Player of Week 2. That was the top article at NFL.com during yesterday's morning.

I voted for him but think they'll give it to Luck....but the main thing is this, how awesome that we at last have a young QB that can be this good....that's what matters to me......now get him some weapons!!

Ozzy rules!!
It's a matter of fans' votes.
We the dolfans can make it happen. We as 12th man can produce. We can fortify this team. We can turn Ryan Tannehill into Rookie of the Week and help him know there's an unconditional fanbase that supports his efforts.
It's our time to probe our colors.

They really should put on there that he had a rushing TD. I know it's in the video put unless you put it in type right in front of the voters, they'll forget. Can't expect the NFL to give us a fair shake though I guess.
It's impressive how they love RG3 and Luck but ignore all other rookies.

I also saw their evaluation of rookie QB until week 2 and don't share their point of view.
Read here.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000063828/article/rookie-qb-week-2-rankings-andrew-luck-leads-pack?module=HP11_content_stream

NFL.com analysts seem to be stuck with draft position.
I think Luck is a step behind RG3, very close to them Tannehill and Wilson have been better than expected while Weeden is lacking of support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom