Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK, man ... This seems stupid.

I loved watching Zach play. But letting random fans stuff the ballot box COMPLETELY cheapens the HOF for me.

Not gonna participate in this.
Yeah, I think this voting cheapens the Hall of Fame also. This is what the Pro Bowl does. The Hall is not what it use to be anyways, popularity rules over accomplishments.

NFL version of click bait. Just want to get fans buzzing, I'm sure the fan vote will will be weighed so that it only make up a very small % of consideration getting elected in. Likely the overall fan vote will count the same as one actual voter on the NFL voting committee.

NFL version of click bait. Just want to get fans buzzing, I'm sure the fan vote will will be weighed so that it only make up a very small % of consideration getting elected in.
Yeah and if the voting comes down to fan votes, if two players are tied with other factors, it seems unfair if a player loses out because a few fans sat around voting 800 times a day for their favorite.

Yeah and if the voting comes down to fan votes, if two players are tied with other factors, it seems unfair if a player loses out because a few fans sat around voting 800 times a day for their favorite.

I don't know how the actual vote goes, but I assume the voters vote for multiple players and not just select one, so if it's that close that two players are tied and one gets one extra vote I would guess they would both get in, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I mean, I could write a quick script that would guarantee he wins if thats all that counts. But it doesn't so I will vote once and hope for the best.

Does anyone know how much fan votes count in the weighting?

I don't even think he should be in the hall of fame. He's definitely a good player and a Dolphin great. I just don't believe he is an all time NFL great though.

I read the rules, I think this is just for fun and to enter their contest. Donald Driver is listed as Top 5 and he is not even a finalist. Think it’s just click bait thing to get people’s email addresses.
Ok that's makes much more sense then. If it was legit voting it should be limited to one vote per ip or once a day.

I don't even think he should be in the hall of fame. He's definitely a good player and a Dolphin great. I just don't believe he is an all time NFL great though.
You're just flat out wrong and must be an undercover Patriots fan if you think that.

Back
Top Bottom