Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's play nice fellas...
source.gif

I don't even think he should be in the hall of fame. He's definitely a good player and a Dolphin great. I just don't believe he is an all time NFL great though.

so the guy who is 5th all time in tackles has 5 first team all pros, 2 2ndteam all pros, 7 pro bowls and is very possibly the smartest defensive player to ever play is not a hall of famer?

I’d argue Zach is more deserving than JT, who got in first ballot. How many fumbles,sacks and ints did JT get because Zach told the defense what was coming or adjusted coverage to give JT enough time to get there? Zach based of his knowledge of the game alone belongs in the HOF now combine that with a long career which most
If it he was a top 3 lb year in and out, I really don’t see how any logical person can say he’s not a HOF?

so the guy who is 5th all time in tackles has 5 first team all pros, 2 2ndteam all pros, 7 pro bowls and is very possibly the smartest defensive player to ever play is not a hall of famer?

I’d argue Zach is more deserving than JT, who got in first ballot. How many fumbles,sacks and ints did JT get because Zach told the defense what was coming or adjusted coverage to give JT enough time to get there? Zach based of his knowledge of the game alone belongs in the HOF now combine that with a long career which most
If it he was a top 3 lb year in and out, I really don’t see how any logical person can say he’s not a HOF?
ABSOLUTELY!

I don't think he belongs. Tackle totals are the most over valued stat you can come up with. He disappeared in just about every big game he ever played in. In my opinion he isn't a hall of famer, but with the watering down of what it means to be a hall of famer with some of the recent inductees, hell he probably does belong. They should just let everyone in so no one gets butt hurt.

I don't think he belongs. Tackle totals are the most over valued stat you can come up with. He disappeared in just about every big game he ever played in. In my opinion he isn't a hall of famer, but with the watering down of what it means to be a hall of famer with some of the recent inductees, hell he probably does belong. They should just let everyone in so no one gets butt hurt.
How ludicrous. Led the league in tackles multiple times, had more forced fumbles than Urlacher (I'll take those over sacks all day) and even Peyton Manning said best QB of a defense he's ever seen. The fact that I'm on a Dolphins site having to defend him to a supposed fellow Dolphins fan is insane. I'm sure you didn't like Marino either I guess? No rings right?

I read the rules, I think this is just for fun and to enter their contest. Donald Driver is listed as Top 5 and he is not even a finalist. Think it’s just click bait thing to get people’s email addresses.

That would explain why clay ****ing mathews is top 5 as well. You cant even vote for those guys. Like you said...clickbait.

Seeing as how this is a sweepstakes contest, and not actually influencing the HOF voting process ... I put an edit in the OP as to not unduly waste people's time in pursuit of something that doesn't exist.

Feel free to continue "voting" if you'd like, as the sweepstakes rules consider each vote as a sweepstakes entry

Prizes/Value: A total of eleven (11) prizes will be awarded, as described below. The total verifiable retail value of all prizes is approximately $13,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of:

· Two (2) Diamond All-Inclusive VIP Packages (valued at $7,598)

· Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) people to either the Akron-Canton Airport or the Cleveland Hopkins Airport (as determined by Sponsor) from a major gateway airport nearest the winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor); provided that if the winner resides within a 150-mile radius of the destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value,

· Pre-arranged ground transportation between the airport and the hotel,

· Hotel accommodations for four (4) nights for two people in a single room at a hotel chosen by Sponsor.

Additional Prizes include:

· Ten Pro Football Hall of Fame Store Gift Cards
(one per person, gift cards are not equally valued, but worth of total of 3,000 Combined)

Seeing as how this is a sweepstakes contest, and not actually influencing the HOF voting process ... I put an edit in the OP as to not unduly waste people's time in pursuit of something that doesn't exist.

Feel free to continue "voting" if you'd like, as the sweepstakes rules consider each vote as a sweepstakes entry
What's the prize? Hopefully jelly of the month!

I think Zach should be in, but Taylor created his own success.

Sweepstakes? Did I hear someone mention sweepsteaks? What I win?
1579812741676.png

Back
Top Bottom