Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly believe one of the strikes against Zach, is that the POS Armando is the one that has to plead his case.

He is not respected in the industry, because everyone knows he's a petty asshole who invents and pushes narratives based on his own whims and wants.

Bruce and James getting in before Zach is BS.

mom okay with Bruce, got shafted on accolades but overall very great career. 5th in receiving yards and 12th in tds, a Super Bowl and big part of maybe the greatest offense ever. What I’m not okay with is Edge 13th in rushing yards and 20th in touchdowns. Gross.

don’t like Atwater either only 2 1st team all pros compared to zachs 5. Means rarely was Atwater the best safety in the league while Zach was more often despite playing with Seau/Lewis/Urlacher

When we were leading up to this, I pointed out that non-superbowl winning players had a more difficult time getting in. Not impossible... and not for justifiable reasons... but it is true.

The Hall tends to reward players who performed well on that stage, and Zach didn't get that. Zach's real claim to fame is his size... or lack of it.
If/when he gets in, all of the writers will talk about how he succeeded DESPITE....

He'll be on the list next year, and hopefully he will get in.

What a shame...I’m sure it would’ve been very special for Zach to go in the same time as the man who brought him into the league. I hope Jimmy advocates for him now that he’s in the club.

Hawaii phin 31...31 is 13 backwards...hmmmm

Don't worry Mr. Tagovailoa...your secret is safe with us. We look forward to your family in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom