Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach made the cut from 15 to 10 ... but didn't make the cut from 10 to 5. He was literally one cut away from Canton ...... ONE!!!

Give it time. He has until 2033 to get in the HOF as a modern-era candidate, and the fact that he got so close this year, literally ONE CUT DOWN AWAY ... tells me his HOF case is picking up head-way. Its just a matter of time.

just garbage. two of those guys aren't on zachs level. very disappointed. how does Urlacher get in as first ballot. Zach has pretty much everything over him except sacks. I don't get how he gets in first ballot and Zach is getting beat by guys like james. its just crazy to me.
man he better get in next year

I'd take Edge out and put Zach Thomas. Edgerrin James didnt have a HOF career in my opinion.

I would say James is deserving. Retired in the top 10 all-time rushers, only 60 yards behind Jim Brown. He's currently 13th on the list. And that's not to mention how valuable he was a receiver. I would say his career was on par with Marshall Faulk, who finished with 30 yards more than James, and he's already in the Hall of Fame.

just garbage. two of those guys aren't on zachs level. very disappointed. how does Urlacher get in as first ballot. Zach has pretty much everything over him except sacks. I don't get how he gets in first ballot and Zach is getting beat by guys like james. its just crazy to me.
man he better get in next year
Urlacher had the most important things over Zach - awards, a superbowl appearance, a media narrative/popularity during his career, and generally, well, fame. Voting isn't just based on stats and quality. That's why Eli will get in at the first attempt, because he's a name that has stories attached, stories that can be set to dramatic music over slightly slowed-down tape by NFL films, regardless of how unimpressive his stats, win/loss record or general play was. Edge has the OROY and rushing champion awards and was part of Manning's triplets. Bruce was part of 'the greatest show on turf'. They instantly have an advantage over Zach.

Last edited:
I get it... we all love Zach and would love to see him in the Hall of Fame. But I think if he played his entire career as a Jet or a Bill some of us would think he was a little less deserving than we think he is because he wore a Dolphin uniform. I think we all have a degree of bias, but that's to be expected.

Last edited:
I just got torched for bringing up some of this stuff in the prior thread.... was called ignorant (and several other names) for even mentioning that Zach might be in for a tough time.

I got it at the time, but I really hope that the posters who reacted so violently might take a step back and rethink the level of their venom.... especially since we all really want Zach to get in.

I just got torched for bringing up some of this stuff in the prior thread.... was called ignorant (and several other names) for even mentioning that Zach might be in for a tough time.

I got it at the time, but I really hope that the posters who reacted so violently might take a step back and rethink the level of their venom.... especially since we all really want Zach to get in.
Join VIP brother.

Back
Top Bottom