W.i.l.l.i.s. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

W.i.l.l.i.s.

5P1KES said:
he's gonna get at least 1750 yards rushing alone this year - I think he'll tack on another 400 in recieving too.

Let me remind you that Curtis Martin lead the NFL with 1697 yards..

GreenMonster said:
Let me remind you that Curtis Martin lead the NFL with 1697 yards..

True, but if you take the numbers from Illis's starts only(11 games), spread them over a season, he would have been top 5, possibly 2nd.

And he would have lead in TD's

I know thats all speculation, but its still interesting.

If he had started all season last year, we would have been in the playoffs.

Losman7 said:
True, but if you take the numbers from Illis's starts only(11 games), spread them over a season, he would have been top 5, possibly 2nd.

And he would have lead in TD's

I know thats all speculation, but its still interesting.

If he had started all season last year, we would have been in the playoffs.

LOL :lol: Maybe not 2nd because Alexander has 1696 but I get your point. Remember he did play in all games but 3 and 4 and got 45 carries before game 7 when he started.

GreenMonster said:
LOL :lol: Maybe not 2nd because Alexander has 1696 but I get your point. Remember he did play in all games but 3 and 4 and got 45 carries before game 7 when he started.

Actually his first start he went for 111 against you guys week 5, but anyway...

I'm talking only his starts, takes the numbers from his 11 starts, spread them over 16 games, and he's right up there.

I personally don't see Mcgahee getting 1600+ yards like many people do. I think it is possible that he will struggle early with 8 or 9 in the box. Losman is going to have to scare teams away from the line of scrimmage and I don't know if he will do that effectively this year. I do think that 1200-1300 is possible as long as he stays healthly though.

#84Fan4Life said:
I personally don't see Mcgahee getting 1600+ yards like many people do. I think it is possible that he will struggle early with 8 or 9 in the box. Losman is going to have to scare teams away from the line of scrimmage and I don't know if he will do that effectively this year. I do think that 1200-1300 is possible as long as he stays healthly though.

I would love to hear what you think Ronnie Brown will get.

Ronnie Brown's gonna get 4,000 yards of total offense.

GreenMonster said:
Are the Bills gonna sit Vincent to get Wire on the field more..??
Actually we'd have to sit Milloy, Wire's a SS. Wire will never really be our starter though. Crowder and Roth were drafted to be starters. Plus odds are this is a rebuilding season for Miami, Buffalo has 9 starters returning on offense and 10 on defense. I'm not saying that they're destined for playoffs this year but they have enough continuity to at least have a shot. Thus thrusting in new starters wouldn't make sense.

Not enough M&Ms in the bag. Moulds is gonna get mad cause he's not getting the ball.(hard to get him the ball when Losman is lying on his back from no protection) And aside from being one game away from turning him into a "Lawn Crane" Mcgahee is going to get pretty tired of getting tackled in the backfield from no blocking. I think you got issues you can't even address this year:evil:

As for Ronnie I see 650 yards rushing and 1200 receiving. (After all Ricky is going to have 1400 by himself;)

#84Fan4Life said:

Your're gonna put 9 in the box and single cover Evans and Moulds?

Please do.

Justasportsfan said:
And I was talking about Clay Aiken not Sam Aiken :lol:

Clay has good hands and runs great routes. I heard he has some great endzone song and dances already to go.

GreenMonster said:
Clay has good hands and runs great routes. I heard he has some great endzone song and dances already to go.
Isn't Ruben his center?

Back
Top Bottom