w00t !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

w00t !!!

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
:woot:

Be excited until he decides that he really doesn't want to be an Eagle and gets this trade voided and declared a FA again. This is a horrible thing for the entire league! :mad:

i was wondering how long it would take you to put that sig back in :lol:

good thing too, that Kearse one was hideous ;)

The Eagles made some pretty good moves getting Kearse and Owens.

I just don't know about the Eagles credo of never resigning any of their stars. It might wind up hurting you in the long run. Letting Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Carlos Emmons and Duce Staley walk is a huge gamble, just like letting Hugh Douglass walk was last season. Either way, good work in getting Owens and Kearse.

Originally posted by Rrodr038
The Eagles made some pretty good moves getting Kearse and Owens.

I just don't know about the Eagles credo of never resigning any of their stars. It might wind up hurting you in the long run. Letting Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Carlos Emmons and Duce Staley walk is a huge gamble, just like letting Hugh Douglass walk was last season. Either way, good work in getting Owens and Kearse.

Vincent 32 years old and B Taylor is 30 they are both on the down side of their careers and was injuried alot last season. TO is 30 but has the Frame of a 24 year old.. There is still a chance we may sign Bobby Taylor but a very small chance.

As for Duce you can't replace a guy Like Duce he was a gr8 every down player and good on 3rd downs running or catching the ball he will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom