Waaaay too Early, but Should the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waaaay too Early, but Should the Dolphins

LOL Yes, it is easy to get a rise out of everyone. lol

Of course it is a ridiculous idea.

Don't be surprised if Tua asks for it though. These young guys can feel pretty entitled. Washington allowed Haskins to take Theismann's #7 when he asked Theismann to do it and he approved it.
Theismann jersey isn't retired though, BIG DIFFERENCE! Also Marino is MUCH much bigger legand than Joe Theismann!

LOL Yes, it is easy to get a rise out of everyone. lol

Of course it is a ridiculous idea.

Don't be surprised if Tua asks for it though. These young guys can feel pretty entitled. Washington allowed Haskins to take Theismann's #7 when he asked Theismann to do it and he approved it.

If Tua or anyone ask for 13 then they should be traded asap! What you want a statue in from of the stadium too! **** YOU and get the **** out!

This reminds me, remember when we were discussing having a post requirement before allowing the ability to start threads for new folks?

Yeah, what happened to that?

Damn you got me.....I missed the sarcasm.

Theismann jersey isn't retired though, BIG DIFFERENCE! Also Marino is MUCH much bigger legand than Joe Theismann!
Theisman is a legend......................in his own mind.

The thing that most stands out about him, was the bone sticking out of his flesh after LT crushed him.

You could even make it 20 posts before starting one of the trolliest threads I've seen around here in a while.

unretire #13 for Tua?

No. No. And no!!!!! That number will never be worn again.....no questions asked! I curse anyone who thinks otherwise.

If Tua has any respect for the game and man(Dan), he wouldn't even ask to wear it. To see #13 on the field again, and it not be Marino, would be blasphemy!

I would love to see Tua wear 13. It would remind me of Dan.

Only with Dan's permission, of course...

Why not. Not like the previous 13 won anything but individual awards.

Jk

Back
Top Bottom