Waddle Injured (Online Report)...? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle Injured (Online Report)...?

I have a concussion in my genitalia
In all honesty, if Tua can't play.... I would much rather see Skylar throwing to HIll than Bridgewater.
Bridgewater didn't make many friends with that limp, lame, pathetic, poor,uninterested looking poor crud excuse for a subbing.. I think I've said how it looked.

I remember when a game would get flexed into a Thursday spot. It was awesome. It was like Thanksgiving only it wasn't.

Miami at Denver was a great Thursday game back in the late 80's
Pretty sure Miami played Denver once in the 80s and it was 85 in Denver and Miami won. Scheduling oddity Marino and Elway matched up maybe twice in their careers. NFL should’ve fixed that.

If Tua can't play, Miami is not handing the keys to a 3-0 serious team to a 7th round rookie project.

Bridgewater can and has won in this league.

Don't get your hopes up for Thompson. It would be the wrong move.

If Tua can't play, Miami is not handing the keys to a 3-0 serious team to a 7th round rookie project.

Bridgewater can and has won in this league.

Don't get your hopes up for Thompson. It would be the wrong move.
Not sure I agree. Cooper Rush seems to be doing quite well. If Teddy is crapping in practice, I think our coaching staff is courageous enough to put the better player in even if he is a project. Heck, sometimes what Skylar doesn't yet know may work in his favor.

Not sure I agree. Cooper Rush seems to be doing quite well. If Teddy is crapping in practice, I think our coaching staff is courageous enough to put the better player in even if he is a project. Heck, sometimes what Skylar doesn't yet know may work in his favor.

Yeah, people get hung up on draft status and things like that.

I remember when many posters wanted Kohou to stay on the roster just so he would clear waivers, but didn't expect him to play.

Now he's been our best CB this season.

Play the guy and see. Bridgewater looked horrible. I could care less his experience

I remember when many posters wanted Kohou to stay on the roster just so he would clear waivers, but didn't expect him to play.

Play the guy and see. Bridgewater looked horrible. I could care less his experience
If Miami had a really good running game I’d be more comfortable with bridgewater having to play. But him having to throw it to keep Miami’s offense on the field? Not sure about that. He’s a statue back there

I can’t stand Thursday games

They typically aren’t very good games either.

If the NFL was actually interested in player safety and creating the best product for their fans — they’d 86 the weekly Thursday night game ASAP.

But they aren’t so they won’t.

Cooper Rush isn't a rookie. I think this is his 6th season, so that's a lttle different than handing the keys to Skyler Thompson at this point. I still say if Brissett can have the Browns at 2-1, I sure Bridgewater is capable of winning a game or two if needed.

I agree he didn't look great on his three plays on Sunday, but Iwouldn't be too quick to judge on that brief of a sample size.

Unless I see Waddle carried off on a stretcher I’m not too concerned with injuries with him. Dude is an iron man.
Yeah, he (stupidly thb) played in the National Championship game when his ankle was nowhere near healed enough for him to be on a football field.

Only thing that holds this dude out of a game is the team… or Covid protocol.

They are giving it all they got man. Expect some injuries. 3 and 0

Hopefully minor injuries.

Back
Top Bottom