Waddle or Fuller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle or Fuller

Average Tua

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Which one of those two new wide receivers are you looking most forward to seeing on the field for the dolphins?

I’m sure a lot of you will say both but if you had to pick one of the two which one are you most looking forward to?

for some reason I keep leaning towards Fuller even though I’m ecstatic about Waddle.

Waddle he has the potential to be really special and can take a 5 yard pass and turn it into a big play.
I feel like we have a couple players That can do that. Albert Wilson did that for us when he was healthy quite a bit I remember he did it like three times in one game I think it was against the Bears.

I always thought Grant would do that for us but he never seemed to break free. It takes more than just speed to pull off those kind of yac plays.

Would have to be Waddle. You know what kind of player Fuller is at the NFL level. Let's see what the rookie can do in the big leagues.
Yeah I thought of this, but I thought his college tape says a lot even though he has not played it down in the pros yet.

I really hope the Dolphins model how they use Waddle after how the Chiefs use Tyreke Hill. Jet sweeps, RPO's, deep throws, shallow drag plays, running him and Fuller deep to open up the middle for Gisecki, etc.

EDIT: Hell, I hope we model our entire Offense after the Chiefs!

Last edited:
Well, waddle will be here for at least 4 years and most likely linger while Fuller could be just one year so Waddle all the way

Really want to see them on the field at the same time.
I'll give the edge to Waddle between the two, he could be deadly in the slot

I think Fuller will be better with deep balls thrown, and Waddle will be more of a YAC guy.

Waddle for me. Kid is a very rare physical talent.
There is a reason Waddle gets compared to Hill. The lazy one is the height and 4.3 speed. But I'd you look at what the top scouts say about Waddle and breakdown more physical traits you see why Hill is the best comp.

First look at Hill and his physical trait. Everyone knows the 4.3 40 speed. But people leave out he also he has elite short area speed/quickness, 6.53 3 cone drill. It is very rare for a guy have 4.3 top end speed and run a sub 6.6 3 cone. Sucks we don't have Waddles numbers. But we know he is a 4.3 guy. And watch the film and the scouting reports. You always see/hear cat like quickness or amazing burst and change of direction. This is why Hill is the best comp. Not saying will be Hill but from a physical stand point Hill is the best comp. These traits allow Hill to play in the slot (short area quickness) or outside (elite deep speed) even though he is 5'8. Waddle also has played the slot and outside at Bama.

Fuller is a good WR but he is an outside speed WR (4.32 40). But doesn't have the size to be a jumbo slot (6' 185) or elite quickness (6.9 3 cone).

To me Waddle is just a bit of a physical freak top end speed with elite short area quickness. People here where always hoping for Grant to develop into a HR type but he is not a physical freak like Waddle. Grant had a 4.37 40 but a 7.03 3 cone. It is almost impossible to find a Hill type freak 4.3 40 with a sub 6.6 3 cone and I think Waddle is one if them.

Back
Top Bottom