Waddle or Fuller | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle or Fuller

Didn't want to start a thread for this so good spot for it I figured.

197402291_3972175372836978_7264642645424827169_n.jpg

I expect Fuller to have a better year but I'm more intrigued to see what Waddle brings to the table his first year.

If he can have something like 45+ receptions and between 600 to 700 yards that would be a fine season for a rookie WR. Thats 2-3 receptions a game which is doable in my opinion plus a strong average per reception.

Didn't want to start a thread for this so good spot for it I figured.

197402291_3972175372836978_7264642645424827169_n.jpg
I love that they have the connection,but c'mon Safid.

The best part of us drafting Waddle is that he appears to be an excellent player.

I was thinking Waddle before I saw Fuller’s stats. They are Davante Adams good. And he should still be improving. I think that he’s going to be better than advertised and I’m excited to see him play.

I'm more excited to see Waddle but expect more from Fuller. Dude seems like a true pro, lots of experience, should be a great addition.

Waddle for me. Kid is a very rare physical talent.
There is a reason Waddle gets compared to Hill. The lazy one is the height and 4.3 speed. But I'd you look at what the top scouts say about Waddle and breakdown more physical traits you see why Hill is the best comp.

First look at Hill and his physical trait. Everyone knows the 4.3 40 speed. But people leave out he also he has elite short area speed/quickness, 6.53 3 cone drill. It is very rare for a guy have 4.3 top end speed and run a sub 6.6 3 cone. Sucks we don't have Waddles numbers. But we know he is a 4.3 guy. And watch the film and the scouting reports. You always see/hear cat like quickness or amazing burst and change of direction. This is why Hill is the best comp. Not saying will be Hill but from a physical stand point Hill is the best comp. These traits allow Hill to play in the slot (short area quickness) or outside (elite deep speed) even though he is 5'8. Waddle also has played the slot and outside at Bama.

Fuller is a good WR but he is an outside speed WR (4.32 40). But doesn't have the size to be a jumbo slot (6' 185) or elite quickness (6.9 3 cone).

To me Waddle is just a bit of a physical freak top end speed with elite short area quickness. People here where always hoping for Grant to develop into a HR type but he is not a physical freak like Waddle. Grant had a 4.37 40 but a 7.03 3 cone. It is almost impossible to find a Hill type freak 4.3 40 with a sub 6.6 3 cone and I think Waddle is one if them.
That's an excellent point about how rare it is to have elite 40 speed and elite 3 cone speed.

I can't get too excited about Fuller because he is just a rental.

Even if he remains healthy this year, which he never does... then he'll likely just move on.

It's tough to invest much enthusiasm in that.

Back
Top Bottom