Wade, Mourning Having a Great 1st Half | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade, Mourning Having a Great 1st Half

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wade decided he's going to take over with about a minute left in the first quarter. And he's shooting jumpers. If he stays that way, it spells big trouble for New Jersey. And Mourning just made his presence felt. Contested Vince Carter at the rim, then finishing hard on the other end.

Miami is playing Carter tough defensively. And it looks like we're getting on the boards now.

Mourning just gets a basket and a foul. :woot:

IS it just me, or are you hoping to see Zo more? I want shaq to ride the pine so he can get even stronger (even though he looks fine)

71-56 with Shaq still not comfortable yet (he's missed a bit of time by now). Jersey has no shot today.

Muck said:
71-56 with Shaq still not comfortable yet (he's missed a bit of time by now). Jersey has no shot today.

NJ has no shot at all. Miami in 4, 5 tops.

ZO is looking very nice and Wade..what is there to be said about him? Hopefully Zo can keep playing at this pace.

I'm at work, so I can't watch it... :(

But I'm following it on ESPN, and listening to you guys. :D

so far so good - looks like miami was saving it for the playoffs - shaq nailed that guy!

We won 116-98.. Shaq only played a little bit and scored 10 points. Awesome. If we've ever been championship bound, it's now.

Shaq had 17 points.

However, this was the battle of the backcourt for the Heat. What a f-ckin' day for Damon Jones, I couldn't be more pleased with his performance. It was so good, I just had to throw an "f-bomb" in there somewhere, sorry.

Heat in 4 or 5 like I said before the start of the series.

Back
Top Bottom