Wade/O'Neal taken 7, 8 in si.com mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade/O'Neal taken 7, 8 in si.com mock draft

The Darko pick was a nice touch. lol

Kobe before Wade? I'm glad Chris Ballard got his daily dose of crack. Any one of those drafts that doesn't have LeBron going first overall is ridiculous.

I doubt anyone would take Tim Duncan number 1 after his performance the other night.......when the game was on the line in the 4th quarter, Tim missed 6 of 7 FT's, and he very nearly lost the game and possibly the Series for the Spurs, and was bailed out by Robert Horry.

Roman529 said:
I doubt anyone would take Tim Duncan number 1 after his performance the other night.......when the game was on the line in the 4th quarter, Tim missed 6 of 7 FT's, and he very nearly lost the game and possibly the Series for the Spurs, and was bailed out by Robert Horry.

Yeah I guess putting up 26 and 19 is a real disappointment for a lot of teams. :shakeno: Yes, Duncan did struggle with his freethrows but it was just 1 game. Shaq has bad games shooting fts but nobody wants to mention that? Duncan struggled in the 4th and OT but his team still won so want does it matter? He is on the verge of a 3rd title is the past 7 seasons and all you want to talk about is one game where he still put up 26 and 19 as if that is an awful game. I guess being the best power foward of all time isn't good enough for you though huh?

Personally, I'm looking at Lebron James and Amare Stoudmire at the top.

Muck said:
Personally, I'm looking at Lebron James and Amare Stoudmire at the top.

We should have something like this for nba...pick 30 members and then have a draft order...you get to pick nba players current

It would be a cool thing to see who picks who in it

One of the mods say you muck would release the draft order in a thread and then we just post who we pick and then you update your post to show whos been picked :D

Slappy8800 said:
marbury drafted before Nash??

I missed that. The guy's credibility was shot after his first 7 picks, so I stopped paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom