Wade or Stoudamire

Wade has brighter future then Stoudamire

• Fact

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Fiction

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
MikeO said:
I will take a great big man over a great little man any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!!!!!

WADE!!!! Put it this way, who cares about Amare being a big man. He just reminds me of someone who could become like KGarnett. Which is not bad at all, but has KG won a championship yet? NO. You can be the most dominate force down low but unless you have a small man who can dish and get it into you, you have nothing. I could be wrong but I dont remember a Championship team with just a big man leading. Even Shaq didn't win one untill he had his little man. But then you have MJ who won one without a real dominate big man. I know Amare has nash so this may not apply to him but im responding to the big man comment. So basiclly I like both players but wade has a bigger chance of becoming special. He plays with the most dominate Player in the leauge. And once Shaq retires, Wade will have the experience and know how to lead his team without the Diesel.

X-Con said:
LOL, Wade does not have one of the worse shots in the league, what are you talking about? He doesn't take too many jump shots because he doesn't have to. If you watch Dwyane Wade, he has been hitting a lot of his J's recently. He loves that spot up shot, and is a killer from the fade away.

Shooting has been his weakness since he starred at Marquette. If you watched Wade play since then you'd know nothing has changed. That was one of the knocks on him leaving college (size was the other). he was encouraged not to shoot jumpers but rather drive & kick it out to their young shooters, at the time, Diener & Novak. He doesn't take many jumpers because it's not his game & he's not very good at it. His game is consumated by his first step which allows him layups & dunks for 65% of his scoring & 30% of it's free throws from driving. He's simply not good at shooting. It's fact not opinion.

SMadison29 said:
Shooting has been his weakness since he starred at Marquette. If you watched Wade play since then you'd know nothing has changed. That was one of the knocks on him leaving college (size was the other). he was encouraged not to shoot jumpers but rather drive & kick it out to their young shooters, at the time, Diener & Novak. He doesn't take many jumpers because it's not his game & he's not very good at it. His game is consumated by his first step which allows him layups & dunks for 65% of his scoring & 30% of it's free throws from driving. He's simply not good at shooting. It's fact not opinion.

Nah, you missed my point. It's obvious that Wade's shot is his weakness and he's not a good shooter, but he's not one of the worse shooters in the league. Dwyane Wade hits atleast 40-45% of his mid-range jumpers, and again...he hits most of those fade aways after driving and stepping back.

I expect his shot to develop similar to the way Jason Kidd's did, and Bob McAdoo is the best in the business.

I want to see Wade take 1-2, maybe 3 triples a game, because I believe he can atleast knock down 30% of them like last year, and grow from there. He doesn't have to shoot many jumpers, but he has improved his jump shot over the summer and it's showing this year. The Lakers game was the first time I've ever seen Dwyane with a good shot attempt(jumper) in a clutch situation and come up with a miss.

SMadison29 said:
It's a figure of speech.

That clears it up....sometimes I'm not too sure since it's the internet & all. Since many people actually do believe that Dwyane's "one of the worse" shooters in the game, I wasn't too sure.

Back
Top Bottom