Wait, What? Ricky Williams is now “ Errick Miron” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wait, What? Ricky Williams is now “ Errick Miron”

Ill bet he's twice as good as what we have now even with his age. I still have hope in Mostert and that cardinal guy.

Ill bet he's twice as good as what we have now even with his age. I still have hope in Mostert and that cardinal guy.
He is 45 and hasn’t played in 11 years. So I seriously doubt he would be as good as any of the backs now on the Dolphins. Much less twice as good.

Besides I think he is much more interested in spreading the word about the benefits of marijuana than he is about the game of football anymore.

I agree he was the best back the Dolphins had since Csonka but his heart was never in the game the way Csonka’s was. If he had the same love for the game Csonka had, Williams could have been the greatest RB in the games history.

Well Csonka left us for the world football league and it folded. Glad we got him back for a year anyways. Of course no one got paid like they do now so I can't blame Larry for trying to better himself.

Just let me know when we get a running back that can rush for 1000 yards.

Either way I hope Csonka is happy hunting in Alaska and Ricky is happy smoking bud.

Well Csonka left us for the world football league and it folded. Glad we got him back for a year anyways. Of course no one got paid like they do now so I can't blame Larry for trying to better himself.
He was making less than $40,000 a year with the Dolphins. He left to sign a $1,500,000 guaranteed three year contract with the WFL.

While as a Dolphin fan I hated to see Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield leave and break up a great team. It’s hard to fault any of them for leaving and signing for much more money than they were being paid by the Dolphins.

In the 1970’s NFL players didn’t make that much money and the majority of them had to work second jobs in the off season to pay the bills.

I will always call him Ricky Williams.

He was making less than $40,000 a year with the Dolphins. He left to sign a $1,500,000 guaranteed three year contract with the WFL.

While as a Dolphin fan I hated to see Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield leave and break up a great team. It’s hard to fault any of them for leaving and signing for much more money than they were being paid by the Dolphins.

In the 1970’s NFL players didn’t make that much money and the majority of them had to work second jobs in the off season to pay the bills.
They got paid less and played harder

Back
Top Bottom