Wake Signing For The Titans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Signing For The Titans

im a head coach in the area of Nashville and we get to go to ota's, now im gonna atleast talk to cam.

Good enough contract to get us a comp pick tho

Yeah but I'll be surprised if they don't try to address that need in FA. I doubt they draft 4 defensive ends in the next draft.

I'd rather him stay than not go to a contender ... but it is what it is.

Good Luck Cameron!!! I'll miss your hard work a dedication to your craft. You're gone, but certainly won't be forgotten by this Dolfan91. You deserve a chance at the playoffs and potentially more. You came to Miami and worked your tail off to become the player you are. Thanks for the memories!!!

Good deal for him. We all knew this was coming. I'm not sad he's gone. I just wish we had been better when he was here. Great player and great guy but it is a business and he gets 3 years? Wow. Good for him.

Heart breaking, but I’m going to be fan of the Titans while we are rebuilding.

I hope he ends up with 25 sacks next season and the Titans make a nice run in the playoffs.

Good for Cam for landing that contract at 37.

Cam, good luck to you my friend. You were always the epitome of class and a great work ethic. I hope you rake in Tennessee and get the chance at the ring. Good bye old friend, I hope you come back and retire here one day. We love you.

Cameron Wake DL, Tennessee Titans

Titans agreed to terms with OLB Cameron Wake, formerly of the Dolphins, on a three-year, $23 million contract.
Considering Wake just turned 37, it is unlikely he actually sees all three years of the deal, but it does include $10 million guaranteed. Wake is not a long-term fix for the Titans' pass-rushing issues, but he remains an excellent rusher who should more than adequately fill the hole opposite Harold Landry in the short term. Even with Wake on board, it would not be surprising if the Titans selected a pass rusher early in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom