Wake Signing For The Titans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Signing For The Titans

This year is going to be one for the dogs.

We went 1-15 in 2017 and that season was more competitive/entertaining that the last 2 under Gase. Take away the high 5 and the miracle and it has been the most awful thing to watch just from an entertainment standpoint.

It can be for the dogs, but at least be somewhat entertaining and have gains by the youngsters and I can live with it.

I'm honestly sad about this.

I am however happy that he got such a good payday at his age. I hope we let him retire a Dolphin when the time comes

We went 1-15 in 2017 and that season was more competitive/entertaining that the last 2 under Gase. Take away the high 5 and the miracle and it has been the most awful thing to watch just from an entertainment standpoint.

It can be for the dogs, but at least be somewhat entertaining and have gains by the youngsters and I can live with it.
I would disagree that the 1-15 year was entertaining. It wasn't like it was a 1-15 season with young guys and a plan. It was 1-15 with the train wreck that was the head Cam Cameron. It was averaging 12 points per game during the last 9 weeks. It was 9 double digit losses. It was 37 year old Trent Green, Cleo Lemon, and John Beck at QB. It was Marty Booker's 556 yards leading us in receiving (on 105 targets). It was Jesse Chatman (had to look that one up) taking over the running back job after Ronnie Brown went down....who went on to rush for 8 career yards after that season.

In retrospect, we can laugh at how bad we were. But I sure wasn't entertained at the time.

Now, I will agree that we were a very boring team under Gase. But there's nothing real exciting about winning one game in a season.

This type of contract, Wake signed, may be good enough to bring back a 4th round comp pick?

Seeing players leave this day and age never hurts..... This one does. One of my all time favorite Dolphins and he deserved a lot more success when it comes to W's and L's. What a waste of an amazing pass rusher over the last decade.

Picks mean squat if we have the wrong friggen coach again. This is a typical Tbum stink bomb once he sinks a franchise. He leaves a mess for someone else. This tanking theme just means it's going to be 4 years instead of 3 before we fire the next coach if he turns out to be just another stinker. Wake is a class act to bad we have never found a coach to match his talents.

Well, it would hurt more, except we have an abundance of badass pas rushers.

Oh, wait....

This sucks. Stupid move. Absolutely no sense.

He should have retired a Dolphin. Others have said let him chase a ring.

Yeah. In Tennessee.

Not that its a bad decision or anything, but it still ****ing sucks to see him go...

Back
Top Bottom