Wake Signing For The Titans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Signing For The Titans

Wow, will miss him. He will retire a Dolphin and get a place in the ring of honor. Thanks for an amazing decade Cam, just sad our team has been so pathetic to not allow you to experience the success you deserved.

But very surprised he went to Titans... He might not see the playoffs there either. Ugh.

We went 1-15 in 2017 and that season was more competitive/entertaining that the last 2 under Gase. Take away the high 5 and the miracle and it has been the most awful thing to watch just from an entertainment standpoint.

It can be for the dogs, but at least be somewhat entertaining and have gains by the youngsters and I can live with it.

Disagree. Miami at 7-6 with the fluke win over NE was half a game out of a playoff spot last year. The season has intrigue. 2019? Literally no reason to give one ****. I can’t imagine what the stadium is going to look like.

Disagree. Miami at 7-6 with the fluke win over NE was half a game out of a playoff spot last year. The season has intrigue. 2019? Literally no reason to give one ****. I can’t imagine what the stadium is going to look like.

Last season was awful. Gase was garbage. The offense had to have led the league in 3 and outs. Tannehill was incompetent. The team was outscored by 114 points which was the 4th worst total ever for the team . (2017 was 5th worst). There was absolutely no hope of the team turning it around.

2019 has a new coaching staff, a new qb, new players. There is actually hoe that things will be different this year.

Had to happen... 10mil GTD is quite the heist for Wake @37

Better for all parties...

What are we waiting on Quinn so much for?

I hope it’s not insurance in case we whiff elsewhere

I heard they were talking trade still with Tannehill and Quinn. Good luck. The safety market is a little crazy so hopefully we can get a good pick for TJMcD. His salary is not bad when you look at this year's deals.....if you want a young, box safety.

I thought Wake would go to a contender. He's got little shot in Ten, IMO. Good luck to him! They sure do like those old edge players.

What are we waiting on Quinn so much for?

I hope it’s not insurance in case we whiff elsewhere

He has a $1.1 million dollar roster bonus due on 3/15.

So basically that is the deadline to expect on him. Miami is feeling out trades until then.

I heard they were talking trade still with Tannehill and Quinn. Good luck. The safety market is a little crazy so hopefully we can get a good pick for TJMcD. His salary is not bad when you look at this year's deals.....if you want a young, box safety.

I don’t see us getting anything for any of them. Tj either

Good for him, kinda wished he'd moved to a better team than the Titans, but pleased he's getting paid, he deserves it. Cam will always be a fin, one of our best and will I'm sure have his name on the ring of honour in time. Deserved a much better environment than what he was given over the years, best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom