Wake Signing For The Titans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Signing For The Titans

Wake is my boy for sure, miss him already.

Why is it for the titans and not with the titans? That kind of grammatical error bothers me UK lol

Wish him the best. He deserves the riches he has earned. And the Titans are not a bad team, just inconsistent QB play. Oh wait...

Last season was awful. Gase was garbage. The offense had to have led the league in 3 and outs. Tannehill was incompetent. The team was outscored by 114 points which was the 4th worst total ever for the team . (2017 was 5th worst). There was absolutely no hope of the team turning it around.

2019 has a new coaching staff, a new qb, new players. There is actually hoe that things will be different this year.

I am not doubting the statistics you are using because those actually occurred. What I am saying is that the Dolphins were right in the thick of the playoff chase despite all of their bullshit.

Great player, great Dolphin. Wish him the best of luck. Thank him for going outside of our division. Hope he comes back for one day to the Dolphins when he decides to hang it up so he can retire a Dolphin. Ring of Honor awaits you sir, good luck, God bless, and you are always welcome in Miami.

I remember when we signed Wake and he was jumping and snagging money off the ceiling in the locker room.

Came here after a break and this is one of the first things I see? Talk about a punch to the nuts. Was inevitable, but damnit.

Back
Top Bottom