Wallace has been \is the problem. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Why can't you guys see it. No heart+no football IQ+Body Catcher. He is the problem not Tannehill. Why is it RT has no issues with longball with other receivers ? Sick of hearing the blame on Tannehill...

Doesn't help his quarterback at all with those alligator arms. I see why the Steelers moved on. Dude is a gimmick.

I'm sick of people whining about out receiver no matter who it is. People whined incessantly about Brandon Marshall being a problem too.

We throw the longball to other Wrs? He's pretty mediocre no matter who he's throwing the longball to .

Per a tweet from Omar...

Brandon Gibson with his second tough catch of the game. Tough receivers will eat in this offense. Dolphins have three.

I'm no fan of Omar but he's right. BG, JL, & BH will thrive in Lazor's scheme.

Next offseason, Keep Jordan; trade 1 trick pony Wallace to the donkeys if Peyton returns.

We throw the longball to other Wrs? He's pretty mediocre no matter who he's throwing the longball to .

If you really believe that then you sir deserve a special forum signature that reads " I am not that good at evaluating football "

Mike Wallace is deadly, if he's paired with a QB that can consistently hit a super-fast WR in stride, on the deep go route.

Ben Roethlisberger can do that.

Ryan Tannehill cannot.

I'm sick of people whining about out receiver no matter who it is. People whined incessantly about Brandon Marshall being a problem too.
A guy that has the entire field in front of him but somehow falls out of bounds, is a problem.

If you really believe that then you sir deserve a special forum signature that reads " I am not that good at evaluating football "
Check the stats on his longball percentage and get back to me. Then apologize.

OP is absolutely correct and I can't believe that there are any here defending Wallace after last year and what we've already seen. The guy is gutless. He's lazy. And he's a whiner. Oh, but he's fast, so it's okay I guess.

This guy makes me sick and I hope Tannehill overthrows him, underthrows him, and no-throws him the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom