Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy quit on the team and complains about his targets even when we win. Talented player, but you've to move him for the betterment of the team.

actually his absence does not make the team better. See Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush, Karlos Dansby, Vontae Davis, etc

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 54s54 seconds ago
Mike Wallace has been on the phone with Minnesota Vikings the last hour. Trade likely.

Wowzers I hope it's Peterson. I will name my next son Mike tannenbaum.

Patterson is dumb as a box of rocks. Pass.

Do they have any good guards?? I'd love to get their 2nd round pick but that might be reaching a bit

If it isn't for C. Patterson or Adrian Peterson, then I'm pissed. We need more playmakers on this team. I hate when we bring in playmakers to lose others. Teams will play us different if we don't have dangerous speed at the WR position. If we get a 4/5/6th rounder for him, I'll be utterly disgusted.

We have stills at WR who is just as fast as Wallace. He ran a 4.38.

I'm betting we get Cordarelle Patterson. He doesn't fit in well there. Hopefully we get something extra also.

I'd love if it was Patterson and Peterson for Wallace.

I'm gonna miss Wallace but man the dude is a head case. Even in losses he would post his TDs on instagram right after the game. Hopefully we get something good in return. Sucks it didn't work out. We never got to see a long Mike Wallace bomb in stride lol. Please don't mention that Carolina jump ball haha

Ok seriously...

is Adrian Peterson even REMOTELY POSSIBLE!? I can't imagine it...but if someone can prove otherwise please do so. How can we afford AP after just putting ourselves 6 feet UNDER with the SUH deal? I'm all for SUH....but we can't treat this season like were the New York Yankees. How could we possibly afford this guy, and then make Tannehill a long term deal this/next year?

Also - could AP really be considered with the type of "people" our staff are trying to bring to the team - and GET RID OF in Mike Wallace!?

....so if not AP - who else? If its a draft pick....don't expect a 2nd rounder like someone said....lol. Few WR's EVER go for a 2nd round pick and they never have headcase issues. I think a 4th at BEST.

Vikings got denied of Wallace back in like 2013.... lots of money was offered too.

interesting...... if we got Stills for a 3rd and Ellerbe, we should be getting a 2nd-1st here.

i really do not want Patterson... he is such a work in progress, couldnt learn the playbook, poor footwork and routes. not sure if he has it in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom