Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is a rocking offseason. How in the world did they manage to get someone to take Mike Wallace? No one even wanted him with his contract, AND we got a 5th. Hats off to this front office. Great job!

Melvin Gordon would outproduce anyone on offense in this draft hands down because he would touch the ball 2-3 times as much as any WR in every game!

That who I'm hoping for...

[removed by mod] Mike Wallace is the fastest wr in the nfl the forty time doesn't me squat! Were Effed this year. Next year we'll have a new coach gm ect! That god I live in MN might become a Vikings fan again if they keep AP! For a 5th round pick and give them our 7th. My these deals keep on getting worse and worse. TanneBum don't make me come down there and open a can of you know what on you, you dumb redneck!

I've seen all of your posts as of late. I'm convinced you are a relative/friend of Mike Wallace or maybe have a severe man crush. [removed by mod] Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
You say that like you just find receivers who command double teams hanging around. Dumb trade. I've had it with philbin. Dude couldn't hack having Marshall and now mike Wallace. Where are those 10's coming from?

Davone Bess!!!

You guys are still missing out. You're not seeing the big picture.

Davone Bess is a PLAYMAKER!! http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?336219-Davone-Bess-is-a-Playmaker

Stills and Cameron can clear everything out. Stills 30 yards up the sidelines and Cameron 20 yards up the seams. That leaves Landry and Bess to work those 6 yard routes that Tannehill is magic with. It would be unstoppable!

If true, the vikings are laughing their arses off.

A 5th for what everyone knows outside of Finz world is Wallace is one of the biggest deep threats in the nfl that teams actually fear. And all they gave was a 5th!!!!!

Here is what fans will find out within the first 3 weeks of the season. Kenny Stills is a wash because Tannehill has a major issue with accuracy down field!! If he can't bhit a better, faster player than Mike Wallace, how can he hit Stills down field?

I like Tanny. A lot. Best qb we have had since Danny boy. But he has two MAJOR issues in his game that have to get fixed and that is accuracy down field and his annoying tendency to throw behind players on crossing and slant routes.

Like Wallace or not, at least do it for real reasons. The Tanny/ Wallace issue was 98.9% Tanny, NOT Wallace!!

At the end of September we are going to see the board flooded with, "well, here is another stupid move by philbin. Stills is no better than Wallace was. Poor Tanny, he has been robbed again!!".

And Wallace will be a machine in Vikes-vill and we won't hear a peep on that.

A 5th for what everyone knows outside of Finz world is Wallace is one of the biggest deep threats in the nfl that teams actually fear. And all they gave was a 5th!!!!!

Here is what fans will find out within the first 3 weeks of the season. Kenny Stills is a wash because Tannehill has a major issue with accuracy down field!! If he can't bhit a better, faster player than Mike Wallace, how can he hit Stills down field?

I like Tanny. A lot. Best qb we have had since Danny boy. But he has two MAJOR issues in his game that have to get fixed and that is accuracy down field and his annoying tendency to throw behind players on crossing and slant routes.

Like Wallace or not, at least do it for real reasons. The Tanny/ Wallace issue was 98.9% Tanny, NOT Wallace!!

At the end of September we are going to see the board flooded with, "well, here is another stupid move by philbin. Stills is no better than Wallace was. Poor Tanny, he has been robbed again!!".

let them laugh, we were about the cut him so im more than happy to pick up any pick.

I would say a lot of the issue revolves around protection more than Wallace and Tanny. I would rather have Wallace around for one last year. But he would be complaining about the number of balls he was getting this year as well. And for how much a deep threat Wallace is, I find it funny we actually got a 5th for him. I still wonder why Oakland and Jacksonville never stepped up to get Wallace even though they could easily use him and have the cap space to handle the contract. Didn't Marshall, one of the other league's malcontent WR's, get swapped for a 5th?

The Tannehill/Wallace problem can be largely attributed to Wallace being a lazy, selfish piece of garbage that didn't care about his team or making it better. Maybe he should have tried going to one offseason workout session with his QB and all of the other WR that are making far less than him to develop more of a rapport. He did nothing to try to resolve their issues.

CRAZY SIMON:

You do know philbin has NOTHING to do with who is hired or fired, right?

Hickey is in charge of all player transactions, draft, free agency and trades and cuts.

Blame the right person. And research Hickeys contract, the same one his agent just made clear again after the Tannenbaum hire.

Philbin decides who plays or doesn't and coaches the team. Period!! I am sure Hickey hear's philbin out, but hickey isn't getting rid of a 10 TD WR because philbin doesn't like him. He has his own job to protect and dumping talent, that's paper thin on this team already over some personality beef wouldn't keep him employed long.

Make sense?

With the Vikes taking on Wallace, I wonder if they bounce Jennings out of town. They got a lot of money tied up at receiver.

Jennings would fit and would be a tremendous veteran to have in the huddle.

If Joe is going to succeed, he needs to have his guys around him. He has never done that.

The Tannehill/Wallace problem can be largely attributed to Wallace being a lazy, selfish piece of garbage that didn't care about his team or making it better. Maybe he should have tried going to one offseason workout session with his QB and all of the other WR that are making far less than him to develop more of a rapport. He did nothing to try to resolve their issues.

All I can go by is what his team mates all say and his coaches, he is one of the hardest working guys on the team, in practice, weight room and class room, plus, he sought out Tanny day one to start workouts, not the other way around and took it upon himself to work on HIS own time in off season to help Tanny straiten out his coach ordered down field fix.

I see the coaches tell Tanny last year his main thing for him in 2014 was FIX his down field issue. Didnt tell wallace that.

10 TD's from a qb (who I like) with accuracy issues.

And wasnt that "piece of ****" just named one of the NFL's most charitable players?

OK. I guess we can go with your eagle-eye at camp, insult laden expertice.

He was also one of the highest paid players .

Talk to his accountant about how " charitable " he was before talking all that nonsense.

Do you have a source because this is the first I've heard of this. I certainly have never seen any reports of Wallace joining the other recievers with RT during the off-season. As compared to his other teammates he simply didn't work that hard. That's the fallacy. He may have worked hard in terms of how hard Mike Wallace works compared to himself and prior years however as compared to his teammates, not so much
All I can go by is what his team mates all say and his coaches, he is one of the hardest working guys on the team, in practice, weight room and class room, plus, he sought out Tanny day one to start workouts, not the other way around and took it upon himself to work on HIS own time in off season to help Tanny straiten out his coach ordered down field fix.

I see the coaches tell Tanny last year his main thing for him in 2014 was FIX his down field issue. Didnt tell wallace that.

10 TD's from a qb (who I like) with accuracy issues.

And wasnt that "piece of ****" just named one of the NFL's most charitable players?

OK. I guess we can go with your eagle-eye at camp, insult laden expertice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom