Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Mike Wallace texted teammates saying he'd been on phone with Minny GM Rick Spielman, HC Mike Zimmer, & he was likely headed to Vikes.

Hmmmm

Is this Adrian Peterson obsession coming off of a report? Do you guys honestly think they are going to trade the best RB in the league for a diva WR who has a gigantic contract and would leave them if given the chance? Anything can happen with this front office, but this is way out there.

Rumor is that someone offered a 2nd rounder for Wallace. Stay tuned.

I'm a little stoned but what if we traded firsts? Would it be worth it to move up 3 spots and dump the contract?

Ok seriously...

is Adrian Peterson even REMOTELY POSSIBLE!? I can't imagine it...but if someone can prove otherwise please do so. How can we afford AP after just putting ourselves 6 feet UNDER with the SUH deal? I'm all for SUH....but we can't treat this season like were the New York Yankees. How could we possibly afford this guy, and then make Tannehill a long term deal this/next year

Get PePeterson pull tag off clay tell him have fun in buffalo. And go from there!!!

Adrian might be the best at a devalued position who also just got out of a huge PR scandal that he was eventually cleared for. AP wants out. Wallace wants out. Let's make everyone happy.

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson
Mike Wallace's agent is Bus Cook, who had Brett Favre and Randy Moss as clients.

What about the 14th and Wallace for the 11th and a 4th or 5th rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom