Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead they need to work on Tannehill's deep ball so that Wallace can be used properly.

Wallace has a small catch radius...period...you will see the difference when Tannehill throws to Jordan and Stills.

Could Tannehill improve on deep throws?.....Could Wallace be better if he fought for the ball more...adjusted to the ball better...caught balls away from his body better....the answers are all yes....which is why Wallace is not an all-pro....and Tannehill is an improving but not yet elite QB.....and why they are not a great fit.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
If Mike Wallace is in fact traded it's a good sign for Charles Clay returning. Should definitely have the cap room to get it done.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
If Mike Wallace is in fact traded it's a good sign for Charles Clay returning. Should definitely have the cap room to get it done.

my thoughts exactly too!!! :tongue:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Spoke to Cordarelle Patterson's agent who has been in close contact w/MIN. Rumors of Patterson being shopped are patently false Branion said

ason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Spoke to Cordarelle Patterson's agent who has been in close contact w/MIN. Rumors of Patterson being shopped are patently false Branion said

Patterson was offered a trade by Houston... he never really went officially from Minnesota on the trade block

they actually are having Greg Jennings and bringing in ex-Patriot Troy Brown to help Patterson develop and learn fundamentals and technique in the off-season and such.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
Wallace's dad told me last week that Mike should know his fate by this weekend. Looks like he was spot on.

Well if Wallace is traded, they better draft a receiver with a one of their first two picks. I like Stills but I don't think he is a true #1 receiver. Get a guy with size to be the #1 receiver with Stills and Landry as the #2 and #3 receiver.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 29s30 seconds ago
Vikings traded 5th-round pick to Miami for WR Mike Wallace and 7th-round pick, per league source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom