Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennings wouldn't be too bad as your 3rd receiver, but that would mean we probably wouldn't draft a receiver in the first 2 days of the draft. I'd rather go with what we got and draft Parker in the first, if he's there.

LG, MLB, CB, FS are all more pressing needs than WR esp IF Clay comes back.

Davone Bess!!!

You guys are still missing out. You're not seeing the big picture.

Davone Bess is a PLAYMAKER!! http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?336219-Davone-Bess-is-a-Playmaker

Stills and Cameron can clear everything out. Stills 30 yards up the sidelines and Cameron 20 yards up the seams. That leaves Landry and Bess to work those 6 yard routes that Tannehill is magic with. It would be unstoppable!

I don't know who made the decision to jettison that poster, but this site is infinitely better without his presence. He's a disturbed individual, with emotional problems.

467 posts on a hot-button issue like this, and I only had to deal with two personal attacks???

FINHEAVEN, :proud:

*sniffle*
... Our little forum is growing up.

:chuckle:

The wide receiver room has been cleared out because it was full of overpaid malcontents and complainers, none of whom were in touch with reality. Wallace, Hartline, Gibson had varying degrees of negative behavior. Negative chirping. Going to the press and making complaints, locker room lawyering. They weren't worth their salaries. Let's hope they didn't infect Landry. I doubt it because Landry is all about the right things.

Landry was ready to work last time I checked . Over with Tannehill .....

I love Landry. Give me a hard worker in the first

Overall this is a good move, it frees up money to hopefully keep Clay, it gets rid of a malcontent who is only interested in himself, and it should allow us to have an offense that suits Tannehill better. In all this keeping Clay is the crucial part that would make all the moves so far make sense.

Your kidding right? You think its coincidence that we shipped off every player who philbin sees as a problem or too big a personality? I'm not saying philbin has gm level control but he's obviousky had a say in personnel.
CRAZY SIMON:

You do know philbin has NOTHING to do with who is hired or fired, right?

Hickey is in charge of all player transactions, draft, free agency and trades and cuts.

Blame the right person. And research Hickeys contract, the same one his agent just made clear again after the Tannenbaum hire.

Philbin decides who plays or doesn't and coaches the team. Period!! I am sure Hickey hear's philbin out, but hickey isn't getting rid of a 10 TD WR because philbin doesn't like him. He has his own job to protect and dumping talent, that's paper thin on this team already over some personality beef wouldn't keep him employed long.

Make sense?

Your kidding right? You think its coincidence that we shipped off every player who philbin sees as a problem or too big a personality? I'm not saying philbin has gm level control but he's obviousky had a say in personnel.

This is a popular POV I see around here a lot.

How can you possibly know what players Philbin 'sees as a problem' or have 'too big personality'?

Based on what exactly?

Based on what happened to Cinco Ocho, because he was let go after assaulting his wife?

I don't see what people are complaining about, Wallace's contract was one of the worst in the league. Them taking that on is already enough compensation lol

Coaching staff knows that RT will never be able to hit him on the deep ball with any sort of consistency. Has nothing to do with MW personality....

This news rocks (but not as hard as Mike's stone cold hands)

tumblr_mimeblLbOC1s356qho1_500.gif

The wide receiver room has been cleared out because it was full of overpaid malcontents and complainers, none of whom were in touch with reality. Wallace, Hartline, Gibson had varying degrees of negative behavior. Negative chirping. Going to the press and making complaints, locker room lawyering. They weren't worth their salaries. Let's hope they didn't infect Landry. I doubt it because Landry is all about the right things.

This, this, this. From what I've heard, Hartline was just as bad -- if not worse -- than Wallace behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom