Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on record as wanting to keep Wallace. However, the Stills trade was a masterful move. Miami is in a good spot going fwd.

My disapproval of giving away a field-stretcher for the equivalent of a bag of beans might be somewhat ameliorated if the cap space is used to secure Clay's return. I hated that he's been a beyotch since arriving and especially his last game antics considering what he's being paid/game but still, if the resulting cap space is not converted into Clay or a quality and needed FA starter, I would declare this a major Jest-level type **** up by Tannenbum.

I was on record as wanting to keep Wallace. However, the Stills trade was a masterful move. Miami is in a good spot going fwd.

agreed... i still think Wallace is important to us developing more offensively with our youth and Tannehill etc.... I've been saying too.

but the unexpected signing of Stills was a very nice move, and made the nice move with Wallace more comfortable to me.

I see too many other holes to draft wide receiver first-pick. Holes on the online. Holes in the secondary. Holes at linebacker.
By keeping Clay and now Cameron and Landry as the first down machine and throw in Stills who got more yardage with 30 less attempts than Wallace. We should not need to draft in the first round a receiver.
The online just got to give Tannehill some time and we will be fine.

We definitely need a "#1 receiver" still. Right now, Landry, Stills, Matthews, Hazel are all similar. They are good possession receivers, but most corner backs will jam them at the line and screw up the entire play. A guy like Parker brings some size and speed which can maybe loosen up the coverage. You always needs one guy who is some sort of threat, otherwise the defense will just tear us apart. I guess Stills is a threat because of his speed, but we all know Tannehill struggles to make the defense pay for single coverage on a speedy receiver.

We definitely need a "#1 receiver" still. Right now, Landry, Stills, Matthews, Hazel are all similar. They are good possession receivers, but most corner backs will jam them at the line and screw up the entire play. A guy like Parker brings some size and speed which can maybe loosen up the coverage. You always needs one guy who is some sort of threat, otherwise the defense will just tear us apart. I guess Stills is a threat because of his speed, but we all know Tannehill struggles to make the defense pay for single coverage on a speedy receiver.

If Jordan Cameron can start 16 games, he will be far more of a #1 receiver than we've had since Brandon Marshall.

He was also one of the highest paid players .

Talk to his accountant about how " charitable " he was before talking all that nonsense.

Wow. I'm shaking my head at this. I see a lot of marginalization of ex-players around here but this might be the most blasphemous thing I have ever read.

You're actually discounting Wallace's charitable nature because of the ratio to his salary?

IQSK4Qy.gif

Stills is the same age as most rookies in this draft...except he has two years of nfl production at a high level under his belt.

I'm excited with what him and Landry can do. Matthews' time to put up or shut up

Wow. I'm shaking my head at this. I see a lot of marginalization of ex-players around here but this might be the most blasphemous thing I have ever read.

You're actually discounting Wallace's charitable nature because of the ratio to his salary?

IQSK4Qy.gif

I'm not going into economics with you. Talk to your accountant
Smh

Stills is the same age as most rookies in this draft...except he has two years of nfl production at a high level under his belt.

I'm excited with what him and Landry can do. Matthews' time to put up or shut up

Yeap If you were to tell me that We were drafting stills as a third rounder ... If be stoked. Plus We dumped Ellerbe ? Nice deal

TERRIBLE trade, what a joke. What a desperate team Miami is. Stills has issues off the field, like out on Bourbon street till 4am night before game. Wallace never did **** like that. Good luck with that. The WR core is paper ****ing thin. 3 unproven young guys. Wow great job. A 5th? Yikes.

TERRIBLE trade, what a joke. What a desperate team Miami is. Stills has issues off the field, like out on Bourbon street till 4am night before game. Wallace never did **** like that. Good luck with that. The WR core is paper ****ing thin. 3 unproven young guys. Wow great job. A 5th? Yikes.

No instead Wallace could go home and jerk off while everyone was out practicing in the offseason with Tannehill to build chemistry . Most overpaid receiver in dolphins history

Mike Wallace is gonna be the #1 target in Minnesota. He's going to catch 8, maybe 10 touchdown passes next season. Are you going to come post some passive aggressive whiny bull**** every time he does?

this was a cap move to re sign clay long term. dolphins have offered to restructure to keep wallace for 2 months.... not like they 100% wanted him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom