Wally and Wiley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wally and Wiley

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont think Wiley will draw much attention this offseason. He had two poor years in a row in SD totaling 6 sacks combined (I think that's correct). However he was great in Buff and could be great with another DE opposite him. I say tender wally and get what we can for him. He would be gone after next season anyway and I dont see us making a huge run at the SB with feeley and fiedler (hope i am wrong). Get picks for Wally and pick up Wiley. He may give us similar production at a much more cap friendly price. One can debate who to choose with the picks but I would say WR and QB. No chance at QB but gotta dream. In a perfect situation Henson goes back in the draft. We take Woods in the 1st and trade down to the second with our other 1st rounder, gaining more picks. Grab Henson there. I think he could fall and in doing so reduce his asking price. Give the reigns to Feeley while henson develops. If they both turn out to be good qbs then trade one ala green bay.

Next years QBs
Feeley:D / Fiedler:cry: / Henson;)

Next years D line
JT/Chester/Timbo/Wiley:eek:

well to be honest, if we do lose Ogun, Thats who id want to replace him, Marcelous Wiley.

Back
Top Bottom