Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Uj7kpvM-1.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...patriots-high-fives-walt-news-photo/494868664

Why was Walt Aikens laughing & joking around with Tom Brady after the game? It wasn't a 2 second thing. It lasted for a while. They didn't go to college together, and they never played on the same NFL team.

It seemed highly inappropriate, considering we just got crushed by a division opponent in a big game on national TV, and lost some important players to injury (Cam Wake, DeVante Parker, Ja'wuan James). Every dolphin fan around the world was bummed out, and it didn't even seem like Walt Aikens cared about winning or the season.

I'm thought it was odd but I figured they must have some relationship of some sort.

I see where you are coming from, but the game is over and players handle things differently.

Fans need to get over this. Do you all not plays sports recreationally? I play bball with different groups of ppl on different days and we all play hard, talk ****, and sometimes there's even fights on the court, but when it's over it's over. People I don't even really know outside of the court. The next week, those people that are good you want on your team. No reason you can't play hard and then be friendly after. This dude is a legend, maybe the GOAT, I'd imagine after the game I would want to go meet him and be friendly.

Fans need to get over this. Do you all not plays sports recreationally? I play bball with different groups of ppl on different days and we all play hard, talk ****, and sometimes there's even fights on the court, but when it's over it's over. People I don't even really know outside of the court. The next week, those people that are good you want on your team. No reason you can't play hard and then be friendly after. This dude is a legend, maybe the GOAT, I'd imagine after the game I would want to go meet him and be friendly.

Good post. Unlike most brats on here who take potshots at Brady for just winning, the players actually want to beat his brains out on the field, but after the game, they understand he's the greatest QB they are going to be on the field with. Unless your Allen Iverson talking trash to MJ, that's usually how it is.

It was strange Aikens and Brady. If it was Jones and Brady more understandable. I wonder if they have some relationship off the field, but WALT AIKENS? Cmoooooon man.

Uj7kpvM-1.jpg

W: Hey Tom, you grew up around northern California right?
T: Yeah.
W: What type of clothes should I pack for a business trip around February 7th?
T: [Laughs]

They look like they know each other or something happened during the game between them that was funny or something.

Many of today's players who are on different teams often text each other, and often have dinner together and hang out, even if they are total strangers. This was never done by guys thirty years ago, but today's athletes are different, and when you are making millions you can laugh and wink at opposing players.

I hate this. Maybe I'd hate this less if Aikens isn't always the worst player on the field. But in any case I really do hate this. So much that I wouldn't mind cutting him tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom