Walter Football 4 Round Mock. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Football 4 Round Mock.

If you READ my post you will see that it says the opposite.

"I am NOT willing to sacrifice Bell so Wilson can move to SS and fail there"

And Pro Bowl don't mean squat these days. I'm not a fan of trying to replace every other player on this squad. IMO Bell should remain where he is. Simple as that. But I hear those who are not satisfied with his performance. But I believe Nolan will want him out there because Bell can be the playmaker.

As much as people defend Wilson for the lack of the front 7 not being solid, or our rookie DB's need time to develop, just as much of that argument can be made for Bell.

Sorry i did not see that you said "not" Anyways someone else decided to argue with that logic.

So your content with Mr. Wilson being our safety net next year?

In a "PERFECT mock offseason" we would include some sort of change at FS....

if that is the way the draft works out, i personally don't have TOOO much of a problem with it. Revamping the front 7 with those draftees could significantly increase our pass rush and hurry the QB, which in turn makes the secondary job easier.

Any scenario that doesn't cut WILSON outright sux Moose****. He can't cover his anus. His strength was supposed to be against the run. But he misses way too many tackles to even be considered mediocre against the run. Oh, and BELL in fact IS A PRO BOWL SS, according to a lot of TEs, including T GONZALEZ.

I'm looking for a doable plan, which co-ordinates F/A and the Draft. The best that I can come up with is this: (A) F/A--(1) DANSBY: if he's there, don't cheapskate out of it. If you could give GROVE bigbucks, you can do so to get DANSBY. (2) A ROLLE: unless his $$$ demands are ridiculous, get him,too. (3) A BRYANT: he has enough size, speed and talent i/m/o to be a legit bigtime #1 WR. He had maturity issues while young, but seems to have grown up. His problem lately has been a weak team w/a bunch of DONALD DUCKS masquerading as QBs, throwing him the ball. He shouldn't cost TOO much...and he costs no draft picks at all. THAT's IT FOR F/A, unless...WILFORK hits the market, in which case, all bets are off. But I doubt that it'll happen. (B) THE DRAFT--(a) McCLAIN: Even if I got DANSBY, I'd draft McCLAIN, and if needs be, I'd try to move up past DENVER to get him...whatever it takes, short of givng up our 2d and 3rd Round picks. (b) FOR OUR 2d ROUND PICK, whoever's still there of EVERSON GRIFFIN, CAM THOMAS, RICKY SAPP, BRANDON GRAHAM and TERRENCE CODY, in that order. Hopefully, at least one of them will be there. (C) FOR OUR THIRD ROUND PICK, I'd take anyone listed as a prospect for the 2nd Round who is still available...or if none, then best available OLB or TE. I personally hope it's a TE...named GRAHAM. I rate GRAHAM higher than everyone else.

I'm assuming that we used our 4th and one of our 6th Round picks to jump past DENVER to get McCLAIN. The remaining 6th and 7th is strictly for quality depth/role players.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

As of 2/16/10

Has us taking...

1. Rolando McClain ILB
2. Ricky Sapp OLB
3. Jeremy Williams WR
4. Ed Dickson TE

I think Williams might be a little bit of a reach. Maybe not, im using my lack of prospect knowledge to make that opinion. Kinda think i would rather see Graham at TE in the 4th round.

As would I. Dickson is good, but Graham is a local product with a much higher ceiling. :up:

Back
Top Bottom