Walterfootball.com Has Us Selecting D.k. Metcalf @ 13 Overall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walterfootball.com Has Us Selecting D.k. Metcalf @ 13 Overall

I don't even look at Walterfootball anymore. They always have Miami making the worst possible selections and mock players that don't fit, or don't fill a need. That's not to say Metcalf isn't a talent, but that's such an unlikely pick for a team that has glaring holes on the offensive and defensive lines, not to mention at quarterback.

Walter is also a Jets fan so part of me thinks he purposely picks shitty players for the Dolphins.

Walter is also a Jets fan so part of me thinks he purposely picks ****ty players for the Dolphins.

He is a Steeler fan and a Penn State homer. Thus he loves everything the Texans do since BOB is there.

But yes the dude is a Fins hater. Nothing wrong with that but it makes taking his opinion on us very hard.

Walter Football used to be great as it was a centralized place to find rumors. But since Tony Pauline stopped feeding them info their quality has gone down

I'm not a fan of workout warriors.

Odds are, if you dont bite as a pup, youll never bite.

Give me a guy that loves football and has consistently produced since high school.

There is no way the Dolphins pick DK Metcalf at 13. Way too many needs at premium positions, and Metcalf wouldnt fit with what they want to do anyway. Walterfootball is really bad

Walter loved the Gase hire by the Jets, and ripped the Fins for firing him. I think he's said something good about Miami maybe three times in the past ten years.

Also, his site is chock-full of spam now.

The fact this douche selected THAT as our pick (with ALL factors considered including

the fundamental LOS comes 1st) tells you he's an idiot.

Very inconsistent college player coming off neck surgery.

Yea. We gotta get some of that!

Back
Top Bottom