Walton suspended 4 games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walton suspended 4 games

My point. I read the other day that it would be dealt with after the season. Why?

We know who controls the league because 0 punishment for Kraft yet too.
Different circumstances. Walton is a failed drug test. Chung is a criminal indictment that won't be resolved until after the season..

Probably from his past. If he's staying clean now, he knew this was coming and anything further can be avoided. Hopefully he's on a straightened path now from this offseason.

Not sure I can stand watching Ballage as our starting RB for the next 8 games.
Weird , there were a lot that thought at the end of last season Ballage was the going to be the thumper we needed to pair with Drake. Amazing how quickly the script gets flipped. I have no hopes for Ballage, nor do I have any for Walton.

Weird , there were a lot that thought at the end of last season Ballage was the going to be the thumper we needed to pair with Drake. Amazing how quickly the script gets flipped. I have no hopes for Ballage, nor do I have any for Walton.
I don't know that Walton can really be a #1 but I think he's ok as a #2. As far as Ballage I have no hope for him. One thing to consider is NE likes to play more than one RB and I think we want to do the same but at this point and with the trades over we have Ballage, Laird and Gaskins.

**** it, Shut him down too Flo.

We got our win yesterday and, it was SWEET, but back to securing the #1 pick. Let's see what Laird can do in real time baby!!

Shocker...you have no hope!

The looming Walton suspension was the reason behind keeping 5 running backs on the roster. Now that he's gone for the next 4 games we'll see how the others step up. I'm not confident in any of them to be honest. Let's hope there's a surprise?

Back
Top Bottom