Walton suspended 4 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walton suspended 4 games

The hits keep on coming.

Now the NFL has helped the tank.

Mark Walton RB, Miami Dolphins

ESPN's Cameron Wolfe reports Dolphins RB Mark Walton has been suspended four games for violating NFL conduct and substance abuse policy.

Walton has worked as the Dolphins' featured RB ever since the team traded Kenyan Drake to the Cardinals. Miami is expected to move forward with *throws up in mouth* Kalen Ballage as their three-down back. It certainly wouldn't be surprising if they add to the position in free agency. The Dolphins could also utilize backup RBs Patrick Laird or Myles Gaskin, although neither has a touch this season.

Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter.

Nov 4, 2019, 4:59 PM ET

So, how? He's getting suspended for that now or did he get drug tested and failed?

If he's getting suspended for the old occurrences we were already aware of, this is great news! Lol!

This pre-dates his signing with Miami. It's why he was available.

Yep - no idea why it took so long. Maybe the league is trying to help us out.
Cause he's our starter now, lol! Those pesky good players, lol! Fitzpatrick just got 118 QBR, I fear for his life, lol! Grier gonna hire a hit man on his ass,lol!

Are we sure this is from the past? I knew he had the arrests and all that but I wasn't aware he had also failed a drug test.

If that's the case why would it just be coming now?

Back
Top Bottom