Walton suspended 4 games | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walton suspended 4 games

Not gonna replace Walton's TUFFNESS!

Kid hits the hole low and hard! So hard I think he's gonna get broke!

That said -- I agree about seeing Laird and Gaskin.

But the teams TUFFNESS quotient just tumbled about 10 points!

Have we gone over who is out there in FA?

I think I saw CJ Anderson was going to work out for the Raiders a couple weeks ago. Don't know if he signed.

I think Arizona cut Alfred Morris.

Alex Collins, LaGarrette Blount, Marshawn Beastmode (probably retired).

Who is out there?

I dislike how these articles are announcing the suspension. Seems lazy. There is no description so other than maybe bengals fans or dolphins fans..it makes it look like he was literally just busted. Which isn't the case at all. Media sucks. Could include 'From offseason issues' or something to that extent.

Well next games should be losses with Walton and Williams on the roster without those dudes it definitely looks that way after that the schedule looks much easier with the Jets, Giants, Bengals and Pats. Walton will look really good when he comes back rested for those games. Well we kept 6 / 5 running backs for a reason and now we have the 3 left we figured we would have.

Mark Walton RB, Miami Dolphins

ESPN's Cameron Wolfe reports Dolphins RB Mark Walton has been suspended four games for violating NFL conduct and substance abuse policy.

Walton has worked as the Dolphins' featured RB ever since the team traded Kenyan Drake to the Cardinals. Miami is expected to move forward with *throws up in mouth* Kalen Ballage as their three-down back. It certainly wouldn't be surprising if they add to the position in free agency. The Dolphins could also utilize backup RBs Patrick Laird or Myles Gaskin, although neither has a touch this season.

Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter.

Nov 4, 2019, 4:59 PM ET

You have been asking to see what Laird can do. Maybe the league office finally listened.

Sucks he was suspended but doesn’t really matter as this season is a wash anyways. Without Walton and Williams for a few games, our offense could sputter a little.

I am however excited to see who can earn more snaps, Gaskins or Laird possibly. I’m just not a fan of Ballage

My apologies. I thought it was a failed drug test.
ESPN reporting that it was for 'arrests and violation of substance abuse policy.

Most likely scenario is the NFL saw a running back averaging nearly 4 yards per carry with us and had to assume he was on something.

Go get Ajayi! Nah I’m kidding let’s see Gaskin and Laird. They initially kept 5 RB’s they must like these guys.

the future 1 and 2 backs arent even on this team right now. just 2 more holes they're gonna fix with all these draft picks, right?

I love the over reaction to old understood news...much like how many didn't understand why we are playing in London again. We all knew this wad coming...

Back
Top Bottom