Walton suspended 4 games | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walton suspended 4 games

He got and deserved the suspension. He has been working very hard this season to not only make this team...but to play a role on this team. I really hope this young man can pull it together and give it a go!

If there was pending league action why not now? If you think the kid has a role moving forward might as well get the suspension out of the way this season so he can start fresh next year and try to make the new roster.

Given the amount of off-season turnover that will transpire I'm not sure Walton is guaranteed a spot on the roster anyway. It isn't like he has 500 yards rushing with a 4.5 ave.

Has to be Gaskin and Laird. Im shocked that Gaskin hasnt got much carries, he ran for over 1000 a year in college

Yeah that 200 yards, 3 yards a carry will be severely missed :lol:

Obviously I was being facetious, but the RB corps is a skeleton of what it was to start the season. I’m not sure how they are going to manufacture any offense with the lack of weapons they have now.

Not gonna replace Walton's TUFFNESS!

Kid hits the hole low and hard! So hard I think he's gonna get broke!

That said -- I agree about seeing Laird and Gaskin.

But the teams TUFFNESS quotient just tumbled about 10 points!
Laird some hard running in the pre season

Maybe Laird will finally get some touches. He looked promising in preseason.

Though I liked what I saw out of Walton, I also must admit, excited to see if there is anything there with Laird, he looked like someone that refused to be tackled or stopped in Pre-season.

I guess Gase knew it's posible we'd take this guy away from him?...lol

Josh Adams RB, New York Jets

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets added Josh Adams from their practice squad to block another team from signing him.

Initially thought to be called up to cover for Le'Veon Bell (knee), Schefter reports that Adams was added to the 53-man roster because another team — perhaps the divisional foe Dolphins who just lost Mark Walton for the next four games — wanted to sign him. Bell is reportedly "good" and dealing with an injury that is "not something significant." The team will release Bell's MRI results soon enough, but all signs suddenly point to the costly free agent acquisition suiting up for Week 10 against the Giants.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Nov 5, 2019, 10:52 AM ET

Back
Top Bottom