Wanna do a Premium FFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanna do a Premium FFL?

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If 10 ppl post here by 11pm tomorrow night...I'll organize a sweet yahoo league w/ a good points & positions setup and w/team defenses..

If you guys want we can pool some money together to have a 1st place and second place prize.. maybe we could paypal AJ the money.. if not we can just do a free one.. all the same to me!

Just figured i'd through it out there since no one else has :D

I can't join anymore free leagues on yahoo because I'm already in 4. I don't want to use another screename either because that's too much. If we had enough interest, we could do the Fantasy League Plus on yahoo. It's $124.99 for up to 20 teams. That'd be $6.25 a person if we had 20. $12.50 for 10 teams. It also says they have a championship prize for the winner but it doesn't say what it is.

byroan said:
I can't join anymore free leagues on yahoo because I'm already in 4. I don't want to use another screename either because that's too much. If we had enough interest, we could do the Fantasy League Plus on yahoo. It's $124.99 for up to 20 teams. That'd be $6.25 a person if we had 20. $12.50 for 10 teams. It also says they have a championship prize for the winner but it doesn't say what it is.

That works!

Well that's 3 of us. :lol: Anyone else interested?

Back
Top Bottom