Wanne loses it... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanne loses it...

Whats up guys! I'm new to the board. I feel bad for Lucas but at the same time I'm freakin' pissed. I could go on and on about the game but it would do no good. Let's hope that in the next two weeks Lucas gets his act together and behaves like an NFL qb. What I witnessed was an embarrasment, but then again, Ray just needed to get that out of his system. Fiedler bashers shouldn't be feeling so high and mighty right now.

Originally posted by Dolfan621
Whats up guys! I'm new to the board. I feel bad for Lucas but at the same time I'm freakin' pissed. I could go on and on about the game but it would do no good. Let's hope that in the next two weeks Lucas gets his act together and behaves like an NFL qb. What I witnessed was an embarrasment, but then again, Ray just needed to get that out of his system. Fiedler bashers shouldn't be feeling so high and mighty right now.
playing at home, in front of a friendly crowd, i don't know if he got it out of his system or not. if he got that rattled sunday, imagine what he'd do in front of a hostile crowd.

btw, welcome to the board!;)

Back
Top Bottom