Wanne loses it... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanne loses it...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
'We threw the game away'
"I've thrown everything but the trainers around here. It [stinks] to lose."

"Every time we got in a flow, something would happen, and we would have a turnover," left guard Jamie Nails said.

And it was Lucas who committed it. He called his play the worst in NFL history.

"I embarrassed myself," Lucas said. "I embarrassed myself, I embarrassed everyone."

Originally posted by chambers84
So what is Ray going to do about it???
on the 30th anniversary of the perfect season, he should watch so old 1972 film tape of Griese and Morrall handing off all day long and only throwing 12-15 pass a game; and especially watch some 1972 Bears tapes of Bobby Douglass and his 968 rushing as a QB and strive for that because he ain't gonna help this team throwing the ball.

Originally posted by dolphan39
on the 30th anniversary of the perfect season, he should watch so old 1972 film tape of Griese and Morrall handing off all day long and only throwing 12-15 pass a game; and especially watch some 1972 Bears tapes of Bobby Douglass and his 968 rushing as a QB and strive for that because he ain't gonna help this team throwing the ball.
he used to have a better handoff than he showed today!:rolleyes:

I wonder if a stat nerd can tell us if the 6 turn overs commited by Ray today is a record, and if not who holds the record?

Originally posted by Dajesus
I wonder if a stat nerd can tell us if the 6 turn overs commited by Ray today is a record, and if not who holds the record?
the most was by chicago (12) vs. detroit nov 22 1942

and i'm not a nerd!:D

No but what was the most turn overs commited by a single player? Lucas was responsable for all 6 today.

No but what was the most turn overs commited by a single player? Lucas was responsable for all 6 today.
well, its not a record, len dawson had 7 fumbles, kansas city vs san diego nov 15 1964!;)

Wow only 1 short! Way to take the city by storm Ray. I love ya #6, but as quick as you got those #s you are a bit of a nerd:lol:

Wow only 1 short! Way to take the city by storm Ray. I love ya #6, but as quick as you got those #s you are a bit of a nerd:lol:
well to start out with, i was the statistician for finheaven when it started out, so i have the books. now i'm just into advertising!:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Jim Hardy of the Chicago Cardinals in 1950 had a game where he threw 8 intereceptions.
i missed that one because he asked for turnovers, dawson also had 2 interceptions, that makes it 9

btw, the cardinals game was against philly, sept 24 1950

i was in the bathroom, but the way the play was described to me, the last one wasn't rays fault. it bounced off the receivers chest!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom