Wannstedt (pittsburgh) vs Weis (ND) September 3rd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt (pittsburgh) vs Weis (ND) September 3rd

I'll go with Wanny. I can't stand Notre Dame, and have no feelings for Pitt, but I dont think Wanny is responsible for everything that went wrong here, so I'll take pity on homeboy and hope he has atleast minimal success on the level he's at now.

I would have to say Weis. Weis will have alot more football knowledge and understandings of the game then Wanny. Weis has been with a so called "Dynasty" team, so that should help him out.

just remember guys that dave gave us some quality football comedy moments ! and dont forget those famous quotes " its no sin to punt the ball" " we're really close" dave's biggest blunder was keeping jay and getting rid of brian greise.

jlfin said:
DW's resume as a defensive coordinator is as good as, or better, than Weiss' as an offensive coordinator.
Weiss hasn't done a thing yet as a head coach. Your conclusions are premature.

What did Wanny accomplish as a head coach? He drove two franchises into the gutter that's about it

I always was a Wanny fan and he is from Baldwin and Im from West Mifflin plus wannstedt went to pitt and coached at pitt. He is an excellent person and will do wonders for recruiting and already has four players for 2006 all from western pa. So we will win the battle against psu and wvu for recruiting. I believe his heart is in the job more than Walt Harris and his creative offensive mind.

As far as weis the guy is a genius. He did wonders for the patriots three super bowl championships.

Edge in college Wanny and pitt go panthers.

Ok heres the deal im from western pa and palko graduated around the same time as me and is ranked among the best qbs in the country. Tyler Palko #3 is the starter theres never been any question about that. pitt is one of my areas of expertise due that im a penguins,steelers,pirates and panthers fan. I just bleed aqua and orange because of danny marino Im from pittsburgh and marino is from pittsburgh. Thats how i started watching the phins i love the fact that we love the same nfl team but pitt is a solid big east contender louisville and wvu are strong teams but pitt won the big east this year and expect them to again. I now currently reside in miami lakes and am in the military down there. so u can feel free to respond and maybe we will talk about it but thats the scoop

Gotta go with Wanny and Pitt....just because Dan Marino is an alum. :)

Back
Top Bottom