Wannstedt (pittsburgh) vs Weis (ND) September 3rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt (pittsburgh) vs Weis (ND) September 3rd

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Who will you guys be rooting for when this game comes around?

Wanny and pitt. Make him remember what a good decision he made by going back to college ranks.

Wannstedt and Pittsburgh are going to win... well it really depends on who Wanny starts at QB for Pittsburgh. Jay Fiedler gives them the best chance to win.

Notre Dame and Weis of course :) And if Wanny does happen to beat ND this year it is only because he inherited a better team, no way is he a better coach.

Since I'm a huge Notre Dame fan I say GO WEIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be a classic game. The poor pitt qb, doesn't know what's in store for him from wanny and weis.

DonShula84 said:
Notre Dame and Weis of course :) And if Wanny does happen to beat ND this year it is only because he inherited a better team, no way is he a better coach.

DW's resume as a defensive coordinator is as good as, or better, than Weiss' as an offensive coordinator.
Weiss hasn't done a thing yet as a head coach. Your conclusions are premature.

THAT GAME MIGHT BE ALRIGHT, BUT ON 10/22, THE ORANGEMEN PLAY AT PITTSBURGH. nOW THAT GAME I'M VERY INTERESTED IN. MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO GO.

Off Topic but, Didn't Wanny hire Trestman as his OC/QB coach?

I hate ND, and I will root for the little school. Dave screwed us but he's still a nice guy. Weis was and always will be (unless he coaches for the fins) the enemy so I'd never root for him. To me it's former fin versus former fin nemesis, easy choice.

Back
Top Bottom