Wannstedt Talks To McNown..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt Talks To McNown.....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Dolphins | Wannstedt Talks McNown - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
20:29 PT: The Sun Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Tuesday QB Cade McNown must find a way to be more consistent. Wannstedt said McNown is putting forth a great effort. "He's really working hard. I'm pleased with that. He's just got to be a little bit more consistent. We'll see what happens," Wannstedt said

lots of 3rd QB news...

Dolphins' McNown on the spot - Former Bear finds himself in a battle to keep spot on team as No. 3 quarterback

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...nnqa052102.htmlstory?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Q: How has Cade McNown looked to you?

A: "He's just got to get more consistent. He's working and doing everything he possibly can from an effort standpoint. He really is. The guy has been here early and he's staying late. He's really working hard. I'm pleased with that. He's just got to be a little bit more consistent. We'll see what happens."

Q: What do you see from Tim Levcik?

A: "He's got the arm strength. That's not going to be an issue. And he seems to be smart enough. I think the biggest thing with him, even though we're not doing a lot of quarterback-movement things, athletically will he be able to move his feet well enough to do the things he has to do to play in this league. That will be the biggest question with him. It won't be arm strength or throwing the football."

Q: How much did you look at your rookie quarterbacks (Zak Kustoc from Northwestern and Tim Levcik from Robert Morris) today?

A: "Today was their first day back so we're going to evaluate these guys. This is an important time for them. Fortunately they're both here, which will give them a chance to get a good look and to learn the offense, which will increase their opportunities."

Back
Top Bottom