Wannstedt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
I am the first to say that he is a bad coach and needs to be fired. He has made many mistakes in the offseaon (not upgrading obvious weak spots), but most of all I believe his problem lies to in game management. He just cannot adjust the game plans mid game, which always comes back to hurt us.

That being said, I think too many people on this site take pot shots at this man. I have heard him called loser countless times, and have seen various personal attacks.

Why can't we all just agree he is a bad coach for this team, we need a new coach, and leave it at that. No need to kill his character too.

I agree, and I go farther. I wish him luck with this next job (well maybe not if he goes DC for the Bills, Jets, or Pats, but I think you get the sentiment...)

Yes. I think a consensus should be reached that he is a very good person and a nice guy.....just not a great coach.

I somewhat disagree, I dont think hes a bad coach & I dont blame him for our poor performances, however I DO want to see a change in our HC position....and not only there.

He's not a bad guy and doesn't deserve to be personally attacked by anyone. The fact of the matter is the guy just isn't a good HC. A good coordinator? Yes. NFL head coach? No. I think he'd do well at the college level (a la Pete Carroll) but his style simply is not suited to pro players. I wish him well elsewhere, I just wish he would have gone elsewhere sooner.

Originally posted by Expo88
I think he'd do well at the college level (a la Pete Carroll) but his style simply is not suited to pro players.

I agree. I think his style, from what we know if it from the outside, would be more effective with college players.

Originally posted by Expo88
He's not a bad guy and doesn't deserve to be personally attacked by anyone. The fact of the matter is the guy just isn't a good HC. A good coordinator? Yes. NFL head coach? No. I think he'd do well at the college level (a la Pete Carroll) but his style simply is not suited to pro players. I wish him well elsewhere, I just wish he would have gone elsewhere sooner.

Originally posted by Expo88 on PatriotsPlanet
....That is what Billichick (sp?) will be doing after the game as he keeps saying over and over again, "Dave Wannstead outsmarted me! Dave Wannstead outsmarted me! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHH!!!!!" ....

....Don't worry, your myopia will end on Sunday when DAVE WANNSTEDT shows up yet another "genius" coach on their home turf.

Hey, Expo, your friends at PatriotsPlanet are wondering where you went.

Back
Top Bottom