Wanny Coaching Pitt: How bloody ironic! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny Coaching Pitt: How bloody ironic!

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
It really hadn't ocurred to me until yesterday as I was browsing threads from "2 Day Banned Isle" hahah, that Wanny is now coaching Danny boy's alma. How weird that must be for Marino, knowing what transpired when Wanny came in as head coach.

Who cares about Wanny? Don't you think it's time to move on?

I am trying to forget about the coach who tore this team all to pieces.

Please, lets all just move on from the guy.

Wanny is from Piitsburgh and was an O-Lineman there long before Dan Marino....not ironic in my mind...that is where Wanny is from. Pitt should
have a good season.

Roman529 said:
Wanny is from Piitsburgh and was an O-Lineman there long before Dan Marino....not ironic in my mind...that is where Wanny is from. Pitt should
have a good season.

You can't deny the fact though there were some negative feelings on Danny's part for the man. That's why I thought it was interesting.

enigmatics said:
You should heed your own advice! ;)

I'm not the one who made a thread about Wanny on the wrong forum. This is a Dolphins forum. You should have made that post in the College forum.

byroan said:
I'm not the one who made a thread about Wanny on the wrong forum. This is a Dolphins forum. You should have made that post in the College forum.

It's a Dolphin-related forum and as far as my memory serves me he did roam our sidelines at one point, you do remember that right?

enigmatics said:
It's a Dolphin-related forum and as far as my memory serves me he did roan our sidelines at one point, you do remember that right?

He's no longer a Dolphin.

byroan said:

Rigggggggggggght................so that's why we continue to make threads about all-time Dolphin busts and who was worse, Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster.

enigmatics said:
Rigggggggggggght................so that's why we continue to make threads about all-time Dolphin busts and who was worse, Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster.

I'm not making those threads either. It's the same thing as the Antuan Edwards and Surtain threads being moved.

byroan said:
I'm not making those threads either. It's the same thing as the Antuan Edwards and Surtain threads being moved.

So what, we can't bring up old players and coaches when talking about things that happened when they were on the team? That's absurd.

byroan said:

by your definition then, we shouldnt talk about anyone not on the current team.

Dont talk about shula, dont talk about csonka, dont talk about mcduffie, dont talk about Keith Sims, etc. etc....

if they are a part of the Miami Dolphins past or present it's pertinent for discussion here IMO.

TerryTate said:

Dont talk about shula, dont talk about csonka, dont talk about mcduffie, dont talk about Keith Sims, etc. etc....

if they are a part of the Miami Dolphins past or present it's pertinent for discussion here IMO.

..........and that's all I was sayin'.

TerryTate said:

No, it isn't my definition. I'm going on the fact that the recent threads of ex-players and coaches have been moved to other parts of the forums. Whether they should have been moved or not I don't know. That's what my basis is.

Back
Top Bottom