Wanny going to buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny going to buffalo

So they're gonna hire a defensive coach to HC their team that is already one of the best defenses in the League? DW couldn't fix the offense in Miami what make them think he can do it in Buffalo? No I don't believe he will, Buffalo will go after a offensive minded HC.

Hellion is right. I think Tom Donahoe is looking for someone with head coaching experience on the offensive side of the ball. We will probably hire a coach that will leave our defensive staff in place, Jerry Gray & Dick Lebeau, Krumrie, etc.

Fassel is on this list, according to John Clayton.

The Bills will be going after Fassel, Ferentz, or Haslett! According to Mort!

Originally posted by corona683
expect wanny on the bills sideine next season.

Haha! I loved it when when CBS was pulling for Wanny to stay in Miami. They showed his win-loss record compared to other successful coaches. Quite comparable.

Boomer says he should stay and and Dan said Wayne hasn't decided.

Sorry finfans, you guys would rather believe unrealiable/stupid media rumors rather than face the fact that Wanny could be your HC next year. It's called Dennial.

You know how it goes, Wanny and Fiedler go hand in hand.

Hey Zevo, Do you have a link on Mort saying who was on the Bills short list? I pray to God the Bills give Ferentz an interview because this guy can coach. Ferentz is my top choice, hopefully Donahoe gives him an interview.

Re: Re: Wanny going to buffalo

Originally posted by justafan

Haha! I loved it when when CBS was pulling for Wanny to stay in Miami. They showed his win-loss record compared to other successful coaches. Quite comparable.

Boomer says he should stay and and Dan said Wayne hasn't decided.

Sorry finfans, you guys would rather believe unrealiable/stupid media rumors rather than face the fact that Wanny could be your HC next year. It's called Dennial.

You know how it goes, Wanny and Fiedler go hand in hand.

No way you're right about that......Jay's contract was structured so that he either performed or became a painless cap casualty when the time came to make that decision. That time is now and Jay has not gotten the job done. Case closed. With or without Wannstedt, Jay's time is done.

Originally posted by baalworship
Hey Zevo, Do you have a link on Mort saying who was on the Bills short list? I pray to God the Bills give Ferentz an interview because this guy can coach. Ferentz is my top choice, hopefully Donahoe gives him an interview.

No ,but I heard it! This guy is an offensive line wiz! We already got one of his boys in Ben Sobieski, and maybe we can get our hands on Robert gallery!

Damn , I really wanted Wanny to be the bills new HC too. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom