Wanny,he stunk right | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny,he stunk right

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Hey, a friend of mine thinks Dave Wannstedt was a good coach, lets bring up some things he did and put up some personal opnions of Wannstedt to prove my friend wrong...

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Hey, a friend of mine thinks Dave Wannstedt was a good coach, lets bring up some things he did and put up some personal opnions of Wannstedt to prove my friend wrong...

Wanny was a good coach, just stubborn about his approach last year, it cost him his carreer in Miami..sometimes you have to adapt, and he didn't.

Wanny was hands down the worst coach in the NFL last year (and some of the previous aswell). We underachieved during his tenure, and I can only wish that another AFC east team signs him at one point.

MDFINFAN said:
Wanny was a good coach, just stubborn about his approach last year, it cost him his carreer in Miami..sometimes you have to adapt, and he didn't.

Excellent my friend, couldn't have said it better myself.

Whanny was a good coach in theory, but he always got outcoached in the big games. He also could never change course during a game, which cost us big time. Remember that Monday night horror against the Jets? the Jets found something in that fourth quarter, and we were powerless to stop it. We did nothing different on defence to stop it. A good coach would have found the way to win the game when you have a 23-point lead with 15 minutes to go! In reality, that's why we didn't do more, 2000-03. He could never find the way to win a big game. That's why potential 13-3 years in '00 and '01 turned into 11-5. Let's not talk about the meltdown in '02! Of course, then there was his personnel disasters: Eddie Moore, Jamar Fletcher?

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Lets not.

Nobody on this board has the credentials to evalute most of what it would take to make an assessment. Wanny just like anyone else did some thing right, some things wrong, etc...but one thing is certain, nobody here knows enough about what went on or what that job takes to be successful to assess the situation.
Its also immature and in bad taste.

Back
Top Bottom