Wanny is talking crap again!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny is talking crap again!!!

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Statement by Wanny as quoted in Sun-Sentinal .

''We're going to look at some things,'' he said. ``To be a championship team, you have to win on the road. The crazy thing is, my first year here we were 6-2 on the road. We didn't get it done this year, but we will.''

Once again... open ended promises with nothing tangable to back it up... How many times have we heard "But we will" ??? Only to find out we wont... or cant.. or didnt...

In the NFL, I can understand silence and not giving away your game plan in the media... but damn Dave.. how many times are you going to dangle that fish in front of our faces??? We want promises.. we want gaurantee's and we want details!!!!

Give the man a ****ing break. Since we should get rid of him, I think we should get rid of all the players because of the meltdown in NE. I cant recall him punting, throwing or catching the ball.

I agree with Wanne's criticism he has received. But , alas, he's our coach for one more year at least. Therefore, I will supoort him and hope for the best. Like, Fiedler, this has been beat to death. That's all I have to say about Wanne for now.

What did you expect him to say

Wanny has 1 season left to prove himself worthy of his job. Lets see how they handle the offseason and what they do next year and if its anything less than an afc championship game i dont see him here much longer

Oh... and i think he needs to reevaluate his game planning and how about trying to blow teams away instead of letting them stick around and beat us in the 4th.

Ok, one more thing, lol: The fact that he punted twice inside New England's 35 is a joke! That is one of the main reasons we lost that game. Pathetic.

I agree... I have always felt you should never punt inside the opponents 40... if you are not confident about the field goal go for the first... never punt..

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Ok, one more thing, lol: The fact that he punted twice inside New England's 35 is a joke! That is one of the main reasons we lost that game. Pathetic.

The weakest, most pathetic and gutless moves I've EVER seen from years of watching and playing the game of football. :fire:

Dave is :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bite my head off but Wanny needs to take a lesson from Steve Spurrier. Steve is the epitomy of ruthless aggression when it comes to running up scores and killing off the opponents. Granted, he can't do that to often in Washington but Wanny needs to stay aggresive throughout the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom