Wanny just indirectly Insulted miami fan base | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny just indirectly Insulted miami fan base

Dave was perhaps the worst Miami Dolphins coach, and one of the worst coaches. He is Gase but on steroids. He literally wasted all the picks for the bears on draft busts. He wasted all of our picks, and wasn't able to build a team in here. The only reason why he is barely sub .500 is because Jimmy Johnson gave him a great defense.

Sunday afternoon NATIONAL fox football pregame show had wanny. He said Buffalo gets no respect as a NY team compared to the jets and Giants, yet they are great with a terrific fan base. He then goes on about how he has coached in great fan bases such as Dallas, Chicago, and Pittsburg , those are towns that reminds him of great fans like Buffalo .

so he left us out, the team with his longest pro tenure as head coach . Not saying I’m shocked we got the beaches etc, but at that moment he decided to leave us out of his example lol
Looking at your icon just reminds me of that stupid face he would make after throwing away games as a coach.

Most of the members here that haven't been to a home game in the old stadiums, and perhaps even the newer stadiums don't know that.
I don't doubt it based purely on population demographic changes over time in conjunction with climate and location. However, Florida really didn't need THREE NFL teams. In fact, I believe it was fine with having just one. My personal opinion is that it was some rotten luck getting not one BUT TWO NFL expansion teams in a 20-year span. It made sense given the total population, but how much time did they invest in analyzing demographics before arriving at placing these expansion teams so closely to the Dolphins?

Not that it really matters. If I lived around there, I'd probably sooner go fishing than waste my money on the NFL.

Let's see, the last time i gave a dog poop about Dave W was back in.... never. I still don't care and neither should you OP.

Back
Top Bottom