Wanny on 790 the ticket. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on 790 the ticket.

poppy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
He's coming on O.J. Mcduffie's show in the next few minutes. Should be fun. Get ready for the standpoints. :roflmao:

Let me guess... UPitt has a real good team from his 'standpoint'...

Someone tell him the smart money in Vegas is on Pitt to finish LAST in the Big East! lol

He is going on to announce Fiedler has a year of eligablity left and has left to Jets to try and get that Champs Sports Bowl birth for Pitt next year

He's going to tell us how well the offensive line is going to "grade out" as the team rushes for negative yardage.

so what did he have to say, other then "standpoint"

He said the 2002 team was his best team and that his window of opportunity for winning a superbowl pretty much closed week 5 against Denver that year when Fiedler broke his thumb, Gadsen broke his wrist, and Chambers got a concussion.

WANNY IS SAYING DONT PASS ON A FRANCHISE QB!????!??!? :O :O :O :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess Fiedler was a Franchise QB eh?? Pass Brees for Fletcher.. :lol:

A lot about Pitt and how excited he is. He also mentioned how his third year as Dolphins coach was his best team with the best opportunity to get a championship and then the Denver game happened and our window of opportunity closed. No Mention of poorly evaluating our Back up QB Ray Pucas. Take some responsibility Wanny!!!

Even Wanny is saying that we should go QB. :eek: Now I'm not sure we should go after Alex Smith. :roflmao:

Rick 1966 said:
Now he's saying we should draft a QB at #2 overall.

Wow.

For the first time, I agree with Wanny. I guess the Pennsylvania air is clearing his head. Im still glad hes not the coach though..:)

Back
Top Bottom