Wanny on ESPN radio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on ESPN radio

BLUEPHIN said:
Hey "buddy", As for your comment that our ex-coach's opinions are as valid as a bum on the street - are you insane? Wanny dealt with this guy for several years, knows all that went into his "retirement" along with ricky's complaints / issues with the team - with the possibility of ricky coming back I was intrigued to know what his ex-coach had to say on that issue. I have seen a huge number of posts on this site (i don't know for sure but i would guess you were one of them) about ricky and his return - we actually might have a statement that could prove interesting or insightful about the issue and all you have to bring to the table is a complaint? pleeeease...P.S. - just incase you are one of those homeless bums you referred to...I hope your box is big and clean.:what:

You know, I didn't quite look at it from your perspective when I replied to him... so I will say you have enlightened me on the possibility that he may have some valid information to convey.

But was this part really necessary, "pleeeease...P.S. - just incase you are one of those homeless bums you referred to...I hope your box is big and clean.:what:"? Not a criticism, I am just really wondering if it was necessary. In my eyes it wasn't but, that's just my oppinion.

Again I thank you for the insight. Now I am more interrested to hear what the man has to say, thank you for that.

now i feel guilty...you are correct, it was neither necessary or polite - I got my panties all up in a bunch and had a keyboard at my disposal - Thanks for the comment

BLUEPHIN said:
now i feel guilty...you are correct, it was neither necessary or polite - I got my panties all up in a bunch and had a keyboard at my disposal - Thanks for the comment

No problem and thank you for your insight on the situation. I look forward to a possible transcript now. Seeing as he has no ties to the organization, hopefully he can let loose a tad and tell us the "true" story of what went down.

EDIT: I guess my only concern is that, since he is consummate professional, he won't open up and just answer with his status quot remarks.

I guess nobody heard the interview? Right now, it's as close to "inside information" as we can get.

I heard it, he was promoting his new movie Weekend at Bernies 3, where he will return in his roll of dead man Bernie Lomax.

Back
Top Bottom