Wanny on ESPN radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on ESPN radio

BLUEPHIN

Starter
Reaction score
I was getting out of the car when the guys (around 4:00 - 4:15) said wanny would be coming up and they were going to ask him about ricky going back to the phins and if he would have taken him back if he were still coach. No one has posted anything yet and i am dying to know! ANybody have any information?:jumper:

Wanny?lol......why do u care?Im so happy hes gone and i dont care what he thinks about anything.:D

He'd probably say RICKY!! He's coming back!! I've got to call WH to see if i can get my job back.

How can someone continously put all his eggs in one basket...

BLUEPHIN said:
I was getting out of the car when the guys (around 4:00 - 4:15) said wanny would be coming up and they were going to ask him about ricky going back to the phins and if he would have taken him back if he were still coach. No one has posted anything yet and i am dying to know! ANybody have any information?:jumper:

Honestly, nothing against your interest, but I find it hard to imagine anyone caring about what Wanny has to say. His opinions on the Phins or on PBC (Pothead BY CHOICE) are as valid as a bum on a street. :D

Da 'Fins said:
Honestly, nothing against your interest, but I find it hard to imagine anyone caring about what Wanny has to say. His opinions on the Phins or on PBC (Pothead BY CHOICE) are as valid as a bum on a street. :D

I think of it like Howard Stern... the people that like him tune in to hear what he will say next. The people that hate him tune in to hear what he will say next so they can complain. Kind of reminds you of a Forum doesn't it. People will read a thread with a topic they KNOW they will hate, just to they can chime in and complain about it. People just like to complain. :D

NOTE: This wasn't directed at you but, as to help clarify as to why someone would care. Even if they don't like it, they cared enough to respond.;)

EDIT: For me I guess I would tune in to listen to Wannstedt so I could play the "standpoint" drinking game. :tongue:

Yeah, his comments were:

Well, um, you know, from a football standpoint they really need to get things cleaned up down there....whoever was there before left them a real mess from a tidyness standpoint. But, you know...um from a personal standpoint I dont know where Ricky and the new coach are at as it relates to a relationship standpoint in getting things cleaned up. I do know that if I were still there we would be getting things cleaned up...from a Dolphins standpoint, but Im happy here because being involed with college players from a coaching stanpoint is a challenge from a teaching standpoint, but worthwhile from a personal stanpoint because its easier to get thing cleaned up with them because they are so young......from an age standpoint :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
Yeah, his comments were:

Well, um, you know, from a football standpoint they really need to get things cleaned up down there....whoever was there before left them a real mess from a tidyness standpoint. But, you know...um from a personal standpoint I dont know where Ricky and the new coach are at as it relates to a relationship standpoint in getting things cleaned up. I do know that if I were still there we would be getting things cleaned up...from a Dolphins standpoint, but Im happy here because being involed in with college players from a coaching stanpoint is a challenge from a teaching standpoint, but worthwhile from a personal stanpoint because its easier to get thing cleaned up with them because they are so young......from an age standpoint :lol:

:roflmao:

yankeehillbilly said:
Yeah, his comments were:

Well, um, you know, from a football standpoint they really need to get things cleaned up down there....whoever was there before left them a real mess from a tidyness standpoint. But, you know...um from a personal standpoint I dont know where Ricky and the new coach are at as it relates to a relationship standpoint in getting things cleaned up. I do know that if I were still there we would be getting things cleaned up...from a Dolphins standpoint, but Im happy here because being involed in with college players from a coaching stanpoint is a challenge from a teaching standpoint, but worthwhile from a personal stanpoint because its easier to get thing cleaned up with them because they are so young......from an age standpoint :lol:

:mad: Thanks... I am now drunk after reading that. :D :drinker::beerbang::friday:

yankeehillbilly said:
Yeah, his comments were:

Well, um, you know, from a football standpoint they really need to get things cleaned up down there....whoever was there before left them a real mess from a tidyness standpoint. But, you know...um from a personal standpoint I dont know where Ricky and the new coach are at as it relates to a relationship standpoint in getting things cleaned up. I do know that if I were still there we would be getting things cleaned up...from a Dolphins standpoint, but Im happy here because being involed with college players from a coaching stanpoint is a challenge from a teaching standpoint, but worthwhile from a personal stanpoint because its easier to get thing cleaned up with them because they are so young......from an age standpoint :lol:

Im having a difficult time telling whether this was an actual transcript of the conversation or a masterful piece of satire.

Ooohhhhhh....sooooooooo....true! SOUNDED real at first....from a reading standpoint

GRT8 said:
Ooohhhhhh....sooooooooo....true! SOUNDED real at first....from a reading standpoint
Yeah he just forgot... And the Zach Thomas's of the world and the Jason Taylors of the world

Da 'Fins said:

Hey "buddy", As for your comment that our ex-coach's opinions are as valid as a bum on the street - are you insane? Wanny dealt with this guy for several years, knows all that went into his "retirement" along with ricky's complaints / issues with the team - with the possibility of ricky coming back I was intrigued to know what his ex-coach had to say on that issue. I have seen a huge number of posts on this site (i don't know for sure but i would guess you were one of them) about ricky and his return - we actually might have a statement that could prove interesting or insightful about the issue and all you have to bring to the table is a complaint? pleeeease...P.S. - just incase you are one of those homeless bums you referred to...I hope your box is big and clean.:what:

Back
Top Bottom